Anger!

I ran. I don't know where I was running too...I just had to get out of there.

My feet moving as fast as they can. 'Why did you do that!?' I mentally screamed at myself.

'Father would be proud!'

I could hear a voice inside my head whisper.

I shook my head vigorously, to release the crazy thoughts in my head.

I suddenly slammed into a body.

Falling back, I landed on my butt. Sniffing and wiping my eyes with my sleeve I look up at the figure I crashed into.

It was my sister.

She was in her 18 years old body instead of 12.
Out of instinct I rushed up to hug her.

She gently stroked my hair like she used to when I had a nightmare.

My breathing began to steady as I could feel her pick me up.

She walked back to the common room, without saying a word.

She didn't have to, I could see the disappointment in her eyes...and something else but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Riddle" she whispered and the painting moved out the way, revealing our room.

Placing me on my bed, she sighed.

"I'm sorry" I whimpered, the tears threatening to fall.

She didn't move or say anything.

"I wasn't thinking!" I suddenly yelled causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"It was instinct, its what my brain told me to do!" I cried, falling face first into my pillow.

Ember's POV

I watched as (Y/N) violently sobbed into her pillow. Her shoulders shaking roughly.

This confused me.

"Why are you crying? It was just a pixie?" I stated.

She rose her head. Her puffy red eyes watered as she sniffed.

"Exactly! It was a poor little pixie and I sent it away to Salazar knows where like a...a monster!" She ranted. Honestly!

"Monsters enjoy killing and harming others, whilst here you are crying like you murdered someone you love!" I yelled at her.

"Tell me exactly what makes you a monster! Apart from sending away a little pathetic pixie!" I demanded.

She seemed taken back by my outburst, then took a sharp breath in through gritted teeth.

"I'M A RIDDLE, I'M CURSED, I WAS BORN A MONSTER AND I'LL DIE A MONSTER, MOST LIKLEY IN AZKABAN!" She screamed at me, her whole face turning red, her eyes a deep crimson.

Suddenly it looked like her body had burst and her cursed form took over.

She growled deeply at my.

"Maybe I'll make you "disappear" !" She roared.

"Do that, then it makes you a monster!" She breathed out through her nose like a huff.

That's when the door opened.

(Y/N)'s POV

Suddenly the door opened, and in came Professor Dumbledore.

"Good afternoon ladies" he smiled softly.

"Hello professor" me and Ember said in sync. He turned his attention to me.

"Now (Y/N), I heard about what happened in Defence against the dark arts today" I lowered my head, waiting to receive my punishment.

"However, I am willing to let it slide, you will still receive a punishment, but nothing rash" relief struck me like lightning.

"Thank you professor, I seriously thought I was going back to Azkaban!" I smiled.

He chuckled softly. "Of course not my dear, we all make mistakes, it's important to remember that not everyone is perfect, an since you are too young to control your instincts, you will not be severely punished" he smiled and walked out, not before saying goodbye.

====================
💠 I am so so so so so sooooooooooooooo sorry for the late update, I still have exams going on, so that's why this chapter has so short!
💠 I don't finish my exams and school until the 20th of June which is not to far away thank goodness!
💠Thank you too all of your wonderful comments and support! I love writing this and I'm glad that you guys like the story.
💠I do take requests so please msg me anything you want to add to the story! So I might not be able to work in but I'll try!

💠Can't wait for the next chapter!

See you all then 🍓s

🖤 Verkira~