Bad, bad, bAD IDEA

Dat u^

‼️PSA‼️
PIDGE IN MY STORY IS GOING TO BE REFERRED AS A GIRL. A LITTLE MESSAGE TO ALL THE BUTTHURT PEOPLE: I APPRECIATE YOUR OPEN MINDNESS, BUT PIDGE ONLY CROSS DRESSED TO SNEAK INTO THE GARRISON AGAIN BECAUSE SHE GOT KICKED OUT THE FIRST TIME. HER NAME IS 'KATIE' AND THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT A MALE NAME UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR SEX, BUT PEOPLE CAN CROSS DRESS AND STILL IDENTIFY AS CIS, CALM DOWN.

Edit: First off, that avatar is ugly, second off, why you so damn aggressive, calm down, damn. Third off, this is your new appearance: 

Since so many of you COMPLAINED ABOUT THE GODDAMN HAIR COLOR

Since so many of you COMPLAINED ABOUT THE GODDAMN HAIR COLOR. NOW LOOK AT YOU. YOU'RE DEPRESSED. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

~
"Let's see if we can't use this complete failure as a lesson for the rest of you students," Instructor Iverson said, motioning to the three males standing in front of him near the simulators. You and the rest of the cadets were standing at attention and stared at the three of them. It seemed he was planning to make fools out of them again. Even though they did fail, technically. "Can anyone point out the mistakes these three so-called cadets made in the simulator?" He stared down at the cadets.

'Oh god... not again...' You thought, slightly cringing at every mistake the others pointed out. The tiny pup-sized wolf robot appeared from your hair and sniffed at your ear, tickling you a bit.

"P/n, what are you doing here?" (Pet/name) You whispered in slight shock. Pets weren't allowed at the Garrison, so you had kept P/n hidden in your room everyday.

(Don't own the photo! Please pm me if you are the owner and I'll take it down immediately)

The pup whimpered near your ear, communicating with you.

"I know that, but you can't be seen!" You whispered back.

"Cadet!"
Your back instantly straightened up.

"What is that you have on your shoulder?" He asked, walking closer to you.

"A robot, sir!!" You exclaimed, looking at him dead in the eyes.