Rampage

Edit: I fixed it, it looks a little better

Edit: I fixed it, it looks a little better. In like two years time, I'm probably gonna hate it again.

~
The quintessence was being dragged out of P/n, a gorgeous light blue and white. It mixed with the dark magic, swirling itself around them like a dance.

"P/N!" You shouted right before there was a small explosion, and a pressure wave of quintessence flew outwards. The magic disappeared all together. There was silence. No one talked. No one moved. Your eyes were wide with horror. Strewn throughout space was P/n. She was unresponsive and just floating. Your chest tightened painfully.

"No... no..." You slowly floated your way towards her. You felt no energy or life force coming from her anymore.

"Oh my god..." You heard Lance breathe. You placed your hand on P/n's metal cheek, her head severed from the rest of her body.

"Hey... what are you doing? Wake up..." You whimpered quietly, trying, and failing, to keep your composure. You saw the glow in P/n's eyes softly pulse before dying out like a flame. As if taunting you, P/n slowly broke apart, piece by piece, right between your hands. You let out auditory gasps of horror. You stopped breathing. Her parts slowly floated past your head. The crystal that powered her, that acted as her heart, was exposed. You slowly reached towards the dull crystal with both hands, but before you could fully clasp around it, it shattered into tiny, sparkling pieces. The remaining quintessence inside of it flew by you and you could still feel the warmth of P/n through it. 

Your eyes looked around. Your brain hasn't fully processed what happened. You didn't know how this could happen. You didn't even know how to react to this situation. You never even imagined you'd be in this scenerio.

"Y/n..." Pidge gasped softly. Your sight was slowly being tinted by red. Everything brightened in contrast. A dark purple mist surrounded you and travelled through space, blinding those close to you.

"Woah... what's going on?" Hunk asked, looking around, seeing it roll over Voltron like a thick cloud of fog.

"I don't know... this mist is messing with our sensors," Shiro replied. Through the mist, two glowing eyes were seen. One an ominous purple and the other a cold, ice blue.

"What... is... that?" Lance paused between every word.

"Y/n?" Keith called through the intercom.

"I've had enough..." Your hoarse voice sounded back.

"Y/n, what's going on? Are you alright?" Shiro asked calmly. The mist slowly swirled back towards you and into the palm of your hand. An orb of magic and ice slowly built up in your palm, pulsating a purple glow.