RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT

Destroying the fighters one by one alone was a new experience for you. You weren't being protected by a giant metal wolf anymore. You were vulnerable, out in the open, more susceptible to attacks. However, you were more free to go on the offense or defense. You didn't have to pull handles to take out fighters. Even with the four of you out there, you were still being somewhat overwhelmed.

"ARGH! I got fighters on my six and I can't shake 'em! Someone get them off my tail!" You heard Hunk exclaim. You destroyed a fighter before flying over to where the large Yellow Lion was.

"I'm coming in Hunk!" You exclaimed to him, sending a frozen blast to the fighters and freezing them before using your other hand to destroy them.

"Thanks Y/n! You're a life saver!" Hunk exclaimed, crying a little.

"Don't thank me yet. Even with me here, the amount of fighters is overwhelming. If we don't have the others get here fast, we're toast," you said, avoiding another ship's lasers and maneuvering around it to destroy it.

"Can't you make one of those giant magical orb things?" Hunk asked. You shook your head.

"Wish I could, but that's only to destroy a large amount of enemies in one shot. With so many fighters following you, you could be caught up in the blast," you replied, letting out a sharp breath of slight exhaustion.

"Oh great..."
You heard more explosions from behind you and turned around to see the red lion flying around and destroying ships. Your brows raised.

'... Lance?' You thought, halting your flight to stare at him. As you were gazing at him, a fighter flew towards you and shot at you, but your wing protected you and shot out spikes of ice with purple electricity coating it. They collided into the ship and caused it to explode.

'So Red accepted Lance?' You thought, continuing to fly around and destroy ships. The blue lion then appeared suddenly.

'Allura!? Wait WHAT!?' You thought, shocked. You turned towards Lotor's ship and saw it slowly turn around before going into hyper drive, followed by the fighters. Seems as if he was retreating. Heh. Little bitch.

'Lotor.' You thought, staring at where his ship previously was.

~
You stood inside the control room with Coran, your brain twisting and turning in thought.

'So Lotor is Zarkon's biological son? And he knew about my origin before me?' You kept thinking. What bullshit. The sudden beeping alerted you.

"Princess, the black lion is leaving the castle!" Coran warned. You pulled up a closer image of the black lion and your lips twitched in annoyance.

"Keith, where are you going?" You heard Allura ask.

"I put a tracker on Lotor's ship. Tell everyone to get their lions. We're going after 'em," Keith replied.

'This is a shitty idea.' You thought, taking a second to sigh. You once again turned and walked out of the control room to follow Keith.

~
You were flying alongside the lions, following after Keith who had the tracker's coordinates. You were so cute and small compared to the lions.

"Lotor's cruiser is on the other side of the planet. At our current rate of speed, we'll be within attack range in an hour," Pidge informed.

"Good. Hold formation," Keith ordered. From the corner of your eye you saw Allura accidentally slam into Hunk.

"Oh, apologies, Hunk!" She said quickly.

"Mm, is attacking right now such a good idea? You know, since not everyone is so great with their lions?" Hunk questioned, though it sounded like he was specifically talking about someone.