WTH ARE YOU?!?!

Your eyes slowly opened, vision blurry at first, but it soon cleared. You lightly groaned and sat up, still sitting in the helm of P/n who wasn't responding. You placed your hand on her dashboard. She was alright, but unconscious.

"That's okay girl. Get some rest," you said before jumping out of your seat and exiting her. When your foot hit the marshy ground, it sunk into mud. "Oh come on..." You sighed, removing your foot. You slowly walked further into the rainforest. You pushed away branches and walked into a slight clearing that had less growth.

There was a small hiss, but you paid no mind to it, thinking it was a snake or something of the like

There was a small hiss, but you paid no mind to it, thinking it was a snake or something of the like. You came across a small waterfall and stood there for a minute.

"Great... no idea where I am... good job Y/n," you muttered to yourself, turning back around. You stopped though and just stared ahead of you."What... the fuck... is that?" You blinked.

There were five of them

There were five of them. All staring at you.

"Oh uh... hi guys! Don't mind me! I'm just... looking around..." You said with a nervous smile. When the one slightly moved you took off into the brush, hearing their slithery-slathery bodies glide along the ground. "OH FUCK A TRUCK!" You jumped off the edge of a cliff.

"Wait... why did I do that?" You muttered out loud, now realizing you had jumped off a cliff. "Oh well. Ahem... I'LL SPREAD MY WINGS AND ILL LEARN HOW TO FLY!!!" You shrieked, holding out your arms. Unfortunately, your little show tune did not work since you continued to fall through the trees and down onto the muddy and wet ground with a wet splat. You raised your head and spit out mud and peices of grass.

"God, I hope no one's shitted in this mud," you said, spitting out the remains before standing up and letting the wetness drip off of you. You began trudging your way further and deeper to where you had landed. Although you landed in soft mud, your body still subtly ached from the aftershock. "I swear if I run into those snake men again, I'm going to make them pay for making me jump off a cliff... of course that was completely my decision, but still. Fuck those guys." You sighed, wiping away the dirt from your face. You then heard rustling near some of the overgrown bushes.

"I DON'T WANT ANY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!" You shouted, getting into a stance. A baby, seemingly man snake, then slithered out. You stared at it in bewilderment. "The fuck?" It just blurted out of your mouth. I mean, a creature that was half human-half snake was there. Right in front of you. Staring at you.

"Um... hiss?" You said questioningly. The thing? Snakeman? Tilted its head.

"Wa i'asu ilai?" It said, looking at you with curious eyes.

'Parseltongue?' You thought.

"Wil i'asu ilai usu?" It asked again, this time it seemed to be running out of patience.

'Think you birdbrain! Think!'

"I-i... sanu uhr... zui'asu?" You said unsure. The snakeman's mood seemed to lift a little.

"Rui'assil?! Wusu i'asu ilai san? Wusu ilai su phuhi'ars nusuas si'as uss san su rhil? Haz sa ilai hraz ais si'arphii'aphu? Asu ilai ri'asuhu usu? Wi'as si'ar ilai sa? Asu ilai zuhs su Gi'assi'a? Wi'as'r ilais ri'anu? Wusu'r ilais i'anuhsil? Wi'as i'azzurus?" It rambled. You stood there, unsure of how to handle this situation. You have a talking man-baby-snake in front of you. Except it didn't speak English. And you didn't speak whatever language it was speaking.

"Uh... ilur?" You said nervously. The snakeman nodded and slithered back into the brush.

'What the actual fuck just happened...' Decided to ignore that phenomenon, you walked further into the rainforest, trying your best to avoid any puddles of mud. Trying to pass by overgrown branches and bushes, you accidentally knocked into someone.

"I SWEAR IF YOURE ANOTHER GIBBERISH SPEAKING SNAKEMAN I'LL—"

"Who are you?" A cold voice interrupted you.

'Rude.' You looked at the stranger and saw it was a female with fiery red hair with orange tints to it, along with two water-colored blue streaks in it. Her eyes where two different colors, one was orange and the other one was blue.

"Who are you?" You repeated the question. The girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, the look of irritation on her face.

"I'm looking for someone I know. He had decided to swing on a vine to get across a small cliff, but the vine broke and his ass tumbled down here," she replied, the sound of pure boredness in her voice.

"What does he look like?" You asked, interested.

"He has brown skin with an undercut, and a small ponytail on the top of his head. Chances are, if you see him he'll hit on you," she replied, switching weight between each foot.

"Is he Cuban?" You inquired, confused as to whether or not she was talking about Lance.

"Last time I checked he wasn't. Just an idiot," she replied.

"Oh... well sorry, I hadn't seen him," you said to her. She shook her head.

"I don't blame you. I would pretend to not know him either."
She walked past you without another word. You sighed and once again began trudging your way up the small hill.

'I wonder how P/n's doing. She was beaten badly. Hopefully she'll be able to find me.' You thought, crossing a small river. You had complete faith in P/n, but you were worried. What if P/n was destroyed? What if Zarkon destroyed her? You and her have been together forever. You'd be crushed to the point where even the Paladins wouldn't be able to console you. It hurt you to think, but there's always a chance P/n could be decommissioned for good. Not even Pidge would be able to fix her then. You shook your head of your irrelevant thoughts.

'P/n's strong. A mere fall like that wouldn't get to her.'

U TINK DER ON E BUT NO DER TO

Edit: What... the fuck?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}