BOUT A WEEK AGO

OHMYGOD I ACTUALLY UPDATED PRAISE THE LORD. OR DONT. YOUR CHOICE.

OH YEAH BTW THERE ARE PROBABLY DISTURBING MENTIONS OF DIFFERENT THINGS SO READ WITH CAUTION LOLOL

Edit: Hardly any, and that doll avatar is ugly af

~
The steady flow of water was all you could hear. It was relaxing. Calming. Like you were meditating. Your eyes were open, but you felt relaxed. You didn't blink.

'You don't realize the power you have.'
Your eyes twitched in annoyance.

"Go the fuck away..."

'The power to destroy planetsgalaxies, universes! Don't you ever want to try it out on a dead planet?'

"Shut the ever loving fuck up."

'Don't you want to find out what you're capable of?'

"I already have. Now shut the fuck up."

'Hehe... I can't do that! It's my job to make you as uncomfortable as I can!'

"Oh my god you're annoying."

'Of course I am... I am Madness, after all.'

"Yeah, well, leave me alone. I'm trying to sleep."

'After you used all of that power? All of my power?'

"Shut up. None of that is your power."

'Haha! You're funny!'
A light shone from where you heard the steady stream of water. Sitting right in front of it was a small figure, with their legs straight out. The shadows moved away and revealed a doll-like girl, sitting in front of you.

"Who are you?"

'I'm your madness.'

"... you're my madness?"

'Yes.'

"... okay, how the fuck do I leave?"

'Silly! You can't leave until your body is ready to.'

"Kill me."

'I can't do that either. The person who carried you to the ship is currently sitting in front of the cryopod you're in right now... how cute... young love~'

"Who?"

'Hehehehe~ I can't tell you~'

"Go scrape your toes on concrete."

~
"So when do you think she'll wake up?" Hunk asked, looking at the pod.

"I'm afraid I don't know. She sustained some serious injuries," Allura replied.

"So does that mean Y/n won the fight between her and Shivv?" Pidge asked from the steps.

"It's more than likely," Coran replied.

"I guess all there is, is to just wait until she's fully recovered," Shiro finally said. Lance and Keith had been oddly quiet. They were used to hearing Lance talk all the time. Sometimes saying something stupid and causing Keith to retort or correct him. It seems you really are the thing holding them together.

~
'Don't you ever wonder what'd it be like to act out your fantasies?'

"What fantasies?"