What now?

"Zarkon," Allura hissed. 

After you escaped the ship, a wormhole had opened. The lion went through it, and came out to another planet. You all then found the Castle of Lions and entered it. When you entered, what seemed to be the infirmary, two cryopods rose from below the floor, and Princess Allura and Coran both woke up from their 10,000 year sleep. 

Shiro gasped lightly at the mention of the name.

"Zarkon?" He repeated.

"He was the King of the Galra. A vile creature and enemy to all free people," Allura replied.

"I remember now... I was his prisoner," Shiro said.

"He's still alive? Impossible! But that means..." Allura trailed off.

"Means what?" Keith asked. Allura turned around to look at him, brushing her gaze over you in the process.

"Zarkon isn't the only one we should be worrying about. He has a daughter," Allura explained. You sighed lightly through your nose that only P/n heard.

"Daughter? He-he has a da-daughter?" Hunk stammered.

"Yes. Though we don't know where she is currently," she replied.

"It's quite safe to say that Zarkon's daughter is stronger than Zarkon himself, which makes her dangerous," Coran jumped in. You and P/n glanced at each other.

"Besides that..." You interrupted. They all looked at you. "There's this weapon called 'Voltron' that he's looking for."

"He's searching for it because he knows it's the only thing that can defeat him, and that's exactly why we must find it before he does," Allura explained.

"Not to mention we also have to find Zarkon's daughter, which shouldn't be too hard," Coran intervened. P/n yipped near your ear quietly.

"Mm," You replied quietly. Suddenly, alarms started to go off. Coran ran over to the controls.

"A Galra battleship has set its tracker to us!" He gasped.

"How did they find us?" Allura asked. Your face immediately hardened.

"I'm not sure, but I bet it's Keith's fault," Lance said, turning to glare at said boy.

"Say whatever you've got to say to make yourself feel better. After getting us stuck on the other side of a wormhole!!" Keith replied, turning to face Lance.

"I'll stick you in a wormhole!"

(Internally screaming Edit: Quit fetishizing minors, you fuckin weirdo

(Internally screaming Edit: Quit fetishizing minors, you fuckin weirdo.)

"CUT THE SHIT YOU TWO!" You exclaimed, pulling their ears. Keith grunted while Lance was trying to pry your hand away.

"Let me go!! What the heck are you anyways?! Wonder Woman?!" Lance shrieked. You rolled your eyes.

"How long before they arrive?" You asked, letting go of both their ears. Lance rubbed his in pain while Keith just turned his head and crossed his arms, like a child.