HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA no

You were lying on your bed, gaze fixated on the ceiling. There was a knock on your door before it slid open. Your eyes dropped down to their figure, your brows furrowing.

"What is it?" You asked as they stepped into the room, the doors closing behind them.

"I came here because I was... concerned," she replied. You sat up, never taking your eyes off of her.

"I don't need you to feel concerned with me. I need you to realize your mistakes," you said. Allura cleared her throat before straightening up.

"I don't think I understand," she replied. You stood up, squaring yourself up against her.

"I think you understand what I'm saying. You're being discriminatory against Keith because of his bloodline," you accused, leaning your head closer to hers. Her expression turned to one of shock.

"Of course! The Galra are the ones responsible for the destruction of my planet and hundrends of galaxies. They took my family and thousands of others," Allura defended. You stared at her, deep into her blue eyes. You needed her to understand, or at least try to.

"The Galra are responsible for a lot of things..." You began, this time slower and lower in tone. "But do not allow your hatred to cloud your sense of judgement. If you were to lose, Keith you would have no Red Paladin. No Voltron, no defender, no nothing. Do not allow your grudge to overtake your head and blind you." You walked past her, brushing your shoulders, and exiting your room, P/n following close behind you.

~
The castle travelled through a wormhole and flew towards Olkarion. When the castle landed, Coran rejoined all of you back inside the control room. You and Allura stood opposite each other, but your words still resounded in her head.

"We've made some great progress while you were gone. And now that we have the scaultrite, we should be finished in less than a quintant," Coran explained.

"Wow. That is one giant teleduv," Lance gasped, staring at it.

"Nice work, Coran," Keith complimented.

"Good job Coran. Fist bump," Hunk said while holding out his fist. When the two of them bumped fists, Hunk pulled his away while spreading out his fingers. "Now blow it up."

"Oh don't you dare!!! It took forEVER TO BUILD THIS TELEDUV!! And let's no forget it's a pivotal piece that we need for our plan to defeat Zarkon," Coran explained, though it didn't really need to be explained. A holographic screen popped up, which showed Slav on the teleduv hitting it with a rock. Coran ran up to the panel and stared at it in shock.

"I've made some improvements to your design. This will increase our chances of survival in this reality 205%," Slav stated. Coran turned his head towards you all.

"Is this guy a little—?"

"Yes," everyone answered immediately.

"Stop hitting the teleduv!!"
There was a small explosion.

~
The six of you stood on a hovering platform above the teleduv, watching the sun set. Compared to everything that's happened, this was the most peaceful you've felt in a while.

"What's everybody thinking about?" Pidge asked.

"Zarkon."

"Calzones."

"Death."
Everyone's heads turned to look at you. You just blinked back at them.

"What? Death is a totally reasonable thought! We're out here fighting aliens with magical powers and abilities. Totally reasonable!"