PRINCE LOBWORM?!?!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY ENTIRE LIFE

EDIT: SEASON FIVE SEASON FIVE SEASON FIVE SEASON FIVE SEASON FIVE

Edit: Voltron's over. 

~
The door to the room slid open, and Allura walked through, though she looked crestfallen. Everyone turned their heads to her. You eyed her. You were well aware that Alfor piloted the Red Lion long ago.

"I'm sorry Princess. I know how much you wanted to pilot the Red Lion," Coran sympathized. Allura turned towards him and smiled lightly, although you knew that below that, she was hurting.

"I'm fine. Let's move on. We must find a new Paladin... again," Allura replied, turning to look at all of you once again.

"A new Paladin? I mean, where would we even start looking?" Pidge asked as Allura sat down on the seat.

"Well I vote for getting some alien diversity on the team, and I know some cool mermaids who could be good at it," Lance suggested, a smirk on his face.

"You just want to see them again."

"Yeah, exactly."

"How about those Blade guys?" Hunk suggested.

"Or the Olkari?" Pidge added.

"Y/n is pretty instinctive. Do you think she could pilot the Red Lion?" Lance asked, glancing at you. You just sighed lightly.

"I wish that were the case... but a paladin can't have more than one connection to a lion," Allura replied.

"It could work. Y/n is, after all, not from this reality," Pidge said, fixing her glasses. Allura's eyes widened, her head snapping to you.

"You... you're the one who my father...?" She gasped. You closed your eyes.

"Yes," you replied. There was the sound of static before the leader of Puig appeared on the screen behind you.

"Voltron, we need your help. The Galrans have returned. Once you left, we were defenseless. My people are trying to hold out, but the Galra are too powerful," he said, panicked. The image was jumpy and unstable. Allura stood up immediately.

"The lions are on their way. Hold your ground and protect your people until we arrive. Voltron stands with you," she replied.

"Thank you Princess," he said before the screen shut off. Everyone ran to the control room and entered each of their elevators. Keith walked over to the one leading to the black lion.

"Keith," Allura called. He turned to face her. "The Black Lion has chosen you. You can do this." You walked up closer to the two of them, your arms crossed.

"If anything happens, I'll be your backup," you added on from behind her. Keith nodded before entering the elevator. You walked up to the front of the control room and watched the Paladin's fly away. Although there was something wrong. Something missing.

'Where's Lance?' You thought, only seeing three lions. The planet of Puig was right in front of you, not that far away. It saddened you that you couldn't go out there as well with them unless something severe happened. You were still feeling the heavy after affects of losing P/n, even though it was a while ago. She was the only thing directly tying you to your mother. Now she's gone. There was a flash of light before a ship emerged from no where. You looked closely at it, knowing it was a Galra ship, but it still had a sense of unfamiliarity.

"Attention, Paladins of Voltron," an unfamiliar voice called out. You were alert and on guard immediately.

"This is Prince Lotor, son of Zarkon—"
Your eyes widened.