VICTUURI!!!!

You and Drez both charged at each other and clashed your swords together. He swiped for your head, but you ducked and uppercut him, sending him flying to the other side.

"I could go all day," you said, purple lightning surrounding your hand.

~
Lance and the four others entered the main control room where Allura and Coran were.

"Allura?" Lance called out. Said girl turned around and smiled.

"Lance. How are you feeling?" She asked, walking closer to the Blue Paladin.

"I'm fine, but there's something I need to talk to you about," he replied nervously.

"What's the matter?" Allura asked, Coran walking up behind her.

"When Y/n and us went to Glacies, we found P/n in this container with a crystal in it. Y/n made Keith cut off a chunk so she could make it into necklaces," Lance started, pulling out the last two. "Y/n says that these will heal any injuries we get and she didn't want to exclude you two." Lance held them out to Coran and Allura. Allura looked at them skeptically.

"How do we know they work and they're not a tracker for Zarkon to find us?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're not. I ran them through a database and they are, in fact, pure crystal from the Glacies planet," Pidge replied, fixing her glasses. Allura grabbed them from Lance and examined them.

"Y/n said that you didn't have to wear them if you didn't want to, she just didn't want to exclude you guys," Lance explained.

"Coran," Allura called.

"Yes Princess?" Coran replied, stepping up to Allura's side.

"Place these somewhere safe. If the time comes, we'll wear them. I've decided to trust the word of a Paladin."

~
You threw Drez through the main window and out onto the bow of the ship. You ran up to the controls and looked at all the buttons and screens. You looked at Drez then at the dashboard again and shrugged.

"Eh... whatever," you said while slamming your hand on the dashboard and causing your lightning to short it out. The ship exploded with you jumping out of it, letting the ship explode even more. Once you got into the atmosphere, you saw P/n destroying ships, sentries, and the energy pillars that were shooting at her. You clasped your hands together and sparked up lightning, aiming for the main power generator.

"Ready... aim... fire!!!" You shouted, letting a beam of lightning go through the generator, shorting it out, and making it explode. That caused the pillars to power down.

'Destroy the pillars.'

~
"I must thank you, Y/n. Because of you we are now free again," the Queen said, bowing to you. You laughed nervously.

"No, no, please. Raise your head. I only did what my conscience told me," you reassured with a smile.

"Ah, but I bowed for more than a reason," she replied with a smirk. You tilted your head.

"Huh?"
The queen smiled and gestured with her arms.

"Welcome to Cantabo, Queen of Glacies," she greeted properly. Your eyes widened.

"Oh-oh! No need to call me that! That title isn't really important," you quickly said. The queen smiled in understanding.

"It'll take us a while, but once we are able to reclaim the life the planet lost, everything will go back to normal," the queen said, looking at the dead flowers, trees, and grass.

"Well, could I help you?" You asked.

"Can your singing create life energy?" The queen asked, turning to look at you in question. You shrugged.