IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE

"Your friend wanted to hear from you."

"Pidge, don't listen to him—!" Shiro began to exclaim before Sendak electrocuted him. Your eyes widened.

"ENOUGH!" You yelled. Ice shot out from the ground, forcing Sendak to move away from him, but you triggered the cuffs. You grunted as the cuffs also electrocuted you. You fell to your side, muscles twitching.

"Y/n! You don't have to bear it for me!" Shiro exclaimed. Sendak stepped in front of you.

"Well well, the heroic Y/n bearing all the pain for her comrades, huh?" He said, amused. He bent down and grabbed you by your throat, lifting you up into the air. You didn't struggle nor did you take your eyes off him.

"No! Y/n! Let her go!" Shiro exclaimed. You forced a small smirk.

"Careful you don't get distracted," you said. Sendak frowned.

"What?"
You smirked before a certain wolf tackled him. He let you go and you fell to the ground. He growled and threw her off of him, and launched his arm at her. She dodged and bit into his arm, shocking him. He fell to the floor in pain. P/n ran over towards you and grabbed the cuffs between her jaws, trying to pry it off your wrists.

"Stay down, mutt!" Sendak hissed, sending his arm over to P/n and pinning her against the wall.

"P/n!" You exclaimed. Sendak walked over to you and grabbed you with his remaining hand, throwing you closer to the crystal. He walked over to you and retracted his arm back, letting P/n fall to the floor. He grabbed you by your throat and began to squeeze the life out of you. You figured sacrifices must be made, so you used your ice to freeze Sendak's prosthetic arm up to his shoulder. He automatically let you go as your cuffs activated and shocked you into unconsciousness.

~
"After a day in here, he should be fully healed," Allura said, gesturing to Lance who was in one of the pods.

"Pidge, we can't thank you enough for all you did. I can't help but feel that you were meant to be a part of our team... but I understand if you want to leave," Shiro said. You and P/n looked at each other questioningly.

'Pidge wanted to leave?' You thought, but P/n just shook her head.

"So, Allura, is the castle alright? With Sendak replacing it with a Galra crystal, the system must be a little out of wack," you asked. She glanced at you, but quickly turned her head away, a scowl present on her face.

"I have nothing to say to you," she coldly replied. Shiro turned to face her.

"You haven't been the nicest to Y/n recently. What's going on?" He asked.

"Don't ask me, ask her." Allura finally looked at you. You tilted your head.

"What did I do?" You asked.

"You know exactly what you did!" She accused, spinning her body around. You and P/n looked at each other.

"Has the Galra crystal somehow... affected you too?"

"Don't play dumb with me! Were you even planning on telling us?" Allura asked, leaning forwards and crossing her arms.

"Telling us? Tell us what?" Keith asked, looking at you. Your heartbeat picked up its pace once you got caught on.

Palms: Sweaty
Knees: Weak
Arms: Heavy
Vomit: On his sweater already
Mom's: spaghetti

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit...' You thought. Allura growled lightly, patience snapping.

"Y/n is Zarkon's daughter," Allura said for you. Shiro's, Keith's, and Pidge's eyes widened. It's almost as if you were the enemy. From the way they stood, they were on edge. Like they were waiting for you to attack them. Their hands were near their bayards, except Shiro. Allura was on guard.