GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

OHMYGOD TOMORROW SEASON 8 THE LAST SEASON IS COMING OUT I CANT WHAT-I DONT-SOMEONE HELP ME *SOBS HIDEOUSLY*

Edit: Keep your bodily fluids to yourself, it's fine. Honestly, I don't even remember the last season oop

~
With Pidge gone from the castle and the others helping the refugees, (you didn't feel like helping) it was only you in the castle as of now. The only possible things you could do is eat or train. Guess you'll do both.

"Begin training sequence fifteen," you called out. A few gladiators dropped from the ceiling and drones flew from the walls.

'Alright you boss ass bitch, half and half, let's go!' Your sword appeared in your one hand and purple lightning sparked in your other. The gladiators ran at you with their rounded spears and challenged you to combat. The drones shot at you and skillfully missed the gladiators. While you fought them, you threw your sword where it sliced through one of the flying laser pointers. Before it could embed into the wall, you made it disappear and reappear in your hand. You kicked the one in the stomach and sent it flying to the other side of the room.

"GET FUCKED!!" You exclaimed, twirling your sword in the air and decapitating all of the gladiators at once. You swiped your arm in the air and froze all of the drones. They dropped to the floor. "Well that was anticlimactic..." Allura's face suddenly popped up on the screen in front of you.

"Y/n, Pidge has returned," she said. Your eyes lit up.

~
"PIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" You disregarded literally everyone there and ran up to her, engulfing her in a hug. "YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!" You held her close. She let out a laugh and patted your back.

"Of course I'm not," she replied. You let her go and she gestured to a male behind her. "Matt, this is Princess Y/n of Glacies." When Matt leaned to look at you, you're pretty sure he pissed himself.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Matt," you said with a wave.

"*LOUD GASP* WUUOHH!! OH MY GOODNESSSS."
You glanced at everyone when he came running up to you, letting out laughs.

"YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUUUUUUL! It is my honor to meet you, Princess

"YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUUUUUUL! It is my honor to meet you, Princess."
You stared at him really awkwardly from his intense gaze. You suddenly felt Lance come up behind you, a dangerous aura around him.

 You suddenly felt Lance come up behind you, a dangerous aura around him