Break down

The quintessence was being dragged out of P/n, a gorgeous light blue and white. It mixed with the dark magic, swirling itself around it like a dance.

"P/N!!" You screamed right before there was a small explosion and a pressure wave of quintessence flew outwards. The magic disappeared all together. There was silence. No one talked. No one moved. Your eyes were wide with horror. Strewn throughout space was P/n. She was unresponsive and just floating. Your eyes burned. 

"No... no..." You breathed, slowly floating your way towards her. You felt no energy or life force coming from her anymore.

"Oh my god..." You heard Lance breathe. You placed your hand on P/n's metal cheek.

"Hey... what are you doing? Wake up..." You whimpered quietly, trying, and failing, to keep your composure. You saw the glow in P/n's eyes softly pulse before dying out like a flame. As if taunting you, P/n slowly broke apart, piece by piece, right between your hands. You let out auditory gasps of horror. You stopped breathing. Her parts slowly floated past your head. The crystal that powered her, that acted as her heart, was exposed. You slowly reached towards the dull crystal with both hands, but before you could clasp around it, it shattered into tiny, sparkling pieces. The remaining quintessence inside of it flew by you, and you could still feel the warmth of P/n through it. Your eyes looked around. Your brain hasn't fully processed what happened. You didn't know how this could happen. You didn't even know how to react to this situation. You never even imagined you'd be in this scenerio.

"Y/n..." Pidge gasped softly. You were frozen. Your eyes burned horribly. The more you tried to hold back your tears, the faster your breathing became. The edges of your vision blurred, the yelling from the paladins faded out, and was replaced with white nose.

Despite you being small compared to everything else, your scream echoed throughout the Yggiz Galaxy. The Paladins could only watch, horrified, and with heavy hearts. The back of your shirt burned away and was replaced with burning, icy blue wings.

 The back of your shirt burned away and was replaced with burning, icy blue wings

Your body turned towards the ship, your eyes glowing demonically. Your tears floated away from your face, instead of falling down your cheeks. Two swords materialized in your hands. One purple and one ice blue.