WADDA MISS?!?!

ATTENTION ALL ANIME FANS!1!1!1!1! ON MAY 25th I WILL BE PUBLISHING A HUNTERXHUNTER FANFIC FOR ALL OF YOU!1!1!1!1!1!1!

Edit: That's a damned lie, I scrapped it LOLOL

~
You laid on your bed, not moving for who knows how long. M/n's image disappeared a while ago, so it was only you in the room now. Soft footsteps fell to your door before a few knocks. You didn't answer.

"Y/n?" It was Keith's voice. "Y/n, please. I need to talk to you right now." You sighed and sat up, snapping your fingers. The ice that was coating the doors shattered, allowing them to slide open. Keith immediately took a step into the room, but stopped. Your assigned bedroom was almost empty, but it's not just that. The whole atmosphere seemed bleak. Dull. Like something sucked all of the life away. His eyes then turned to your figure. You didn't even face him. Your back was though, but you made no attempt to move.

"Why are you here?" You asked quietly. You didn't have the motivation to have a full conversation. You just got straight to the point.

"Shiro, he... he's gone," Keith started, pausing in between his sentence. Your brows furrowed, but Keith hadn't seen.

"What do you mean he's gone?" You asked, this time louder.

"After the fight with Zarkon, we all checked the Black Lion, But Shiro wasn't in there. His bayard was still there, though," Keith explained. His voice sounded empty, lonely. Then you remembered Shiro was with Keith longer than any of you. You let out a quiet sigh.

"Do you know where he is?" You asked, though you already knew the answer.

"No... but I will find him!" Keith exclaimed, a sudden determination burning in his eyes. Why wouldn't it?

"What are you going to do in the mean time?" You asked again.

"Allura wanted to find a new black Paladin, but..." Keith trailed off. You let out a breathy chuckle.

"Tell her good luck for me, will you? Replacing a Paladin isn't easy, nor is it desirable, but... you have to do what you have to do," you said, lying back down on your pillow. Keith was quiet for a moment.

"What about you? How have you been since the fight with Zarkon?" He asked, walking closer to your bed. You didn't answer him for a moment.

"Honestly? I've been better, but... if this is my lowest point, then the only place to go is up," you replied, but you only said that for bravado.

"I'm sorry about P/n," Keith began, looking at the floor. "I know how much she meant to you." You shook your head, not wanting to hear it.

"Don't worry about it. You have more important things to worry about now," you replied. There was a moment of silence between the two of you. For you, it was comfortable. For Keith, it was awkward. He felt like he should say something.

"Allura wants to find a new paladin for the black lion, and... I think you should try."
Your ears perked up and you slowly rose from your lying position. Perhaps that wasn't the right thing to say.

"What? Keith, I'm not even a Paladin. What makes you think the black lion would even consider me?" You asked, turning your head to look at him.

"I don't know! I just thought it'd be worth a try," he defended, "Shiro wanted me to lead the team..."

"But you don't want to," you finished for him.

"Right... but you could! Besides Shiro, you're probably the best choice for leading the team!" Keith argued.

"Keith... becoming a Paladin is a huge honor to have bestowed on you, but I do not wish to have that honor. Not now, not ever."

"But—!"