CHAIR MODE ACTIVATED

"I'll stay here and take care of Lance," you stated.

"I'll stay with Y/n," Shiro added.

"Be careful. Who knows what she might do now," Allura hissed, turning to run out of the room. Keith and Shiro turned to look at you, but you just shrugged, just as confused as they are. P/n yipped and pawed at Lance's hand. Keith followed after Allura.

"Y/n, do you know what's wrong with Allura?" Shiro asked. You sighed, pursing your lips.

"I might have an idea."

~
You were carrying Lance on your back, walking behind Shiro.

"Hang on Lance. Help is coming," you said to him. Shiro suddenly stopped. You stopped next to him and saw sentries, along with Sendak, walking towards the castle.

"Oh lord..." You muttered.

"Y/n, stay back and take care of Lance," Shiro ordered. You nodded and walked over to the wall, gently laying Lance down with you covering him with your body, never taking your eyes off Sendak. P/n growled from near your legs and took off into back into the castle.

"P/n!" You called out.

"Stand aside," Sendak ordered. You put your attention on him again.

"No. You're not getting in," Shiro replied, hardening his prosthetic hand. It glowed a bright purple.

"Yes, I am," Sendak threatened, elongating his own prosthetic arm and grabbing Shiro, dragging him on the ground towards him. He lifted up his big ass hand and slammed it down. Shiro jumped out of the way and charged at him. Now it was a battle of prosthetic arms. Suddenly, Shiro was pushed backwards all the way to where you were.

"Shiro!" You exclaimed.

"Stay out of this, Y/n!" He ordered. A hand then came flying down where Shiro was. You blocked Lance from the flying debris and dust. Sendak pulled himself into the castle like batman and landed right behind you.

"It's finally good to see your face in person," he said. You growled.

"Stay away from us," you growled, but he just kept walking forwards. Your blue eye began to glow brightly.

"I said, STAY AWAY!" You shouted, ice spikes shooting up from the ground

"I said, STAY AWAY!" You shouted, ice spikes shooting up from the ground. Sendak jumped away from them and tried to destroy one, but he was punched away from you by a rounded piece of ice. The spikes slowly descended back into the ground. 

Shiro and Sendak then had each other in the palm of their hand. All they had to do was move and their opponent was dead. You then felt something press up against the back of your head.

"Let him go. Or your friend won't make it."

'Haxus...' You thought. The sentries that accompanied him were pointing their guns at you. One wrong move and boom. You're dead. Shiro was distracted long enough that Sendak knocked him closer to where you and Lance were.