HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Disclaimer: Sacrifices must be made mwahahahaha

Also, I counted the votes for the Paladins on the other chapter and... y'all really hate Lance and Allura.

Keith: 9 votes
Pidge: 3 votes
Hunk: 3 votes
Allura: 2 votes
Lance: 2 votes

You can still vote until I post a future chapter.

Edit: Yeah I lied, y'all really hate Hunk

~
All of you were running down the hallways after escaping their grasp. Except you were sliding on your ice. Nathan Chen needs to watch his back. More gladiators ran in front of you with their guns drawn, shooting at you all. You slid on your ice off of the floor towards them.

You slid your hand against the floor before contracting your arm, sending out spikes that impaled the gladiators

You slid your hand against the floor before contracting your arm, sending out spikes that impaled the gladiators. They froze over before shattering.

"Pidge, which way to the lions?" Keith asked.

"To the left!" She replied. Down that hall, four more gladiators appeared. One of them aimed at Lance and shot. He froze, but you slid in front of him and blocked the laser with your ice.

"Don't freeze up, lover boy!" You sang towards him before sliding over to the other gladiators and beating the absolute shit out of them.

"Huh!?" Lance exclaimed, his face turning beet red. You slid over to the hatch lever and pulled it, opening the airlock. The gladiator parts were sucked into space.

"Let's go!" You ordered, flying out into the black void. The others followed you to their lions. You and Keith entered the Black Lion together.

"This is all my fault. I activated the ship. They're going to dislodge the comet and have the power to terrorize every reality," Allura said through the comm.

"Yeah, kinda..." You muttered.

"No, you can still get the comet away from them," the Not Slav appeared on the screen.

"Pidge, scan for the comet," Keith ordered.

"Yep. Already picked up on its elemental signature," Pidge replied.

"Everyone, we're going back in to get it. Form Voltron!" Keith exclaimed.

The ceiling to the room that held the comet exploded, and Voltron flew its way in. It got underneath the comet and placed its hands on the bottom before activating the thrusters, and flying out of the same hole you came in.

"Okay, now what?" Lance asked.

"We need to find the exact spot we came in or else we might not make it home," Pidge replied.

"Oh great," you called out flatly. Laser beams were shot at you, but missed severely. You looked behind you and saw them shooting at you. "What shitty aim..." You held out your hand, but as soon as you began to use your powers, you began glowing again, as did the quintessence in the comet. A large ball of magic appeared behind Voltron before sending out energy beams of electricty towards both the ship and the beam cannon, or whatever it was.