I HAVE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

As soon as you heard the druids fly towards Thace, you jumped up from below the bridge and dropped kicked one of them. The other one balled up magic and released it at you, but you just raised ice into a wall to protect yourself from the electricity. You ran up to him and grabbed his arm, sending electricity through him before creating an ice sword and thrusting it through him.

He screamed, flashes of electricity blinding you before he faded away in a small cloud of smoke

"Princess Y/n!" The one Druid exclaimed before running at you. You made an ice ramp in front of you and slid upside down in a circle, before spinning your legs and kicking him with a volley kick. He flew away from you and vanished. He appeared behind you and balled up magic in his hand. You turned around and grabbed his wrist, cancelling out the magic, and throwing him with brute strength into the wall, electrocuting him. He screamed before exploding in a puff of smoke.

"Thace. I'm Keith. A Paladin of Voltron. And that's Y/n," Keith introduced once everything settled down.

"And a fellow Blade, I see. I guess we haven't failed," Thace replied.

"Not yet," Keith replied.

"Thace, sorry for bossing you around, but try to figure out a way to break the code or something," you ordered. He nodded and ran to the controls. You jogged over to the door and sliced the scanner thing. You placed your hand on the doors and placed a layer of ice on the wall. You turned your head to P/n who walked up to your side.

"Guard the door," you ordered.

"This is getting hairy! How are you doing you two?" Lance asked through the intercom.

"The Galra switched the codes. Thace is trying a work around," you replied.

"Thace?" Lance replied questioningly.

"We found him. I'll explain later."

"Copy that," Shiro replied. You walked up to where Keith and Thace were. You saw Thace place different wires into the system.

"What exactly are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm using the main power to overload the system," Thace replied.

"You're turning the room into a bomb?" Keith asked, shocked.

"It's the only way," Thace replied.

"Or we could, ya know, kill everyone," you piped up. The two of them just stared at you. "Or... not." You coughed awkwardly and turned away.

"Do whatever you can," you said. That's when you sensed others outside the door. "Keith." You raised your hand. A ball of rotating ice appeared in your hand, ready to attack. He grabbed the gun he picked up when he first arrived. The door slowly began to melt behind the ice before exploding. Sentries ran into the room, but P/n dismantled them with her jaws. You looked up and saw a giant crystal like thing. You shot out thin, sharp ice spikes which cleanly cut through it.