Y/n almost goes to jail (again)

Since you're technically not a part of 'Voltron', you're not going to be in the upcoming shows. So, this will be like a crack chapter for your amusement.

~
"It's official. We've reached rock-bottom," Pidge deadpanned, staring out at the vast building.

"Yeeah, I don't know if this is the best place to get our message out to the widest audience," Shiro agreed.

"What are talking about!?" You appeared, sparkles in your eyes. "This is the SPACE MALL! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!" You starfished on a railing and drew attention to yourself.

"Shiro, baby, you're right. And I want what you want, man," Coran said, zipping behind each member. "But I've had some epiphanies, some ideas, some realizations. What we have to do is broadcast a show across an entire galaxy." He popped up behind you, an unsettling smile on his face.

"We could reach the largest viewership in the history of intergalactic showbiz."

"Aw yeah!" You heard Lance exclaim in the back. He slid back away from you.

"But we need to workshop some things before we can take it to the next level." Coran slid over to Pidge and winked at her. "You with me, kid?"

"You seem different," she said, the deadpan still on her face. Coran chuckled.

"You mean better." He bobbed his head side to side. "Look, it's my mission to make sure our message really sings." He once against zipped over to Lance and cupped his cheek with his hand, pressing his cheek to his.

"Beautiful aliens from here to Vlexlar will know your name." He appeared in front of Shiro. "And your coalition will put the Galra's army to shame." The others perked up at that.

"Well, it rhymes, so it's gotta be true," Hunk spoke. Shiro sighed.

"I guess we'll give it a try," he agreed.

"And Y/n, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." He slowly slid up to you, cupping your cheeks with his hands. "It's hard for me to say, but you're not part of this Voltron show. Fear not, for you can go and buy more bowls." You quirked a brow but shrugged.

"Okay. I'll just walk around the mall aimlessly while trying not to get kidnapped because I'm wanted all throughout the universe by my not-biological father."
The others stared at you, owlishly blinking.

"What?"

~
While the others were getting ready for their show, you were passing by different stores.

"Psst... hey, you."
You looked around, seeing a shady looking alien in a shady looking, run down store. So, like the responsible, safe person you were, you walked towards it.

"What's going on, alien who's-totally-not-going-to-murder-me?" You asked, walking up to the eight armed alien.

"You look like someone who've I've been looking for."

"Tell Zarkon he can kiss my ass and you can't kill what you can't be killeded."

"What?"

"What?"
The alien looked at you with squinted eyes, but ducked down under the counter.

"How about a trade?" He inquired, bring the item up on the desk. Your eyes widened.

'Oh god.'

"What..." You swallowed nervously. "... is that?"

"Some say it hailed from the Milky Way, an item used for torture. No one knows how to use it, but from the sheer size of it, I can tell no one wants to use it. However you use it, anyway."
You began to sweat profusely.