DUN DUN DUUUUN

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HACK INTO THINGS LIKE PIDGE OR SOMBRA FROM OVERWATCH?! LIKE JUST THE TERMS USED?!

ASKING BECAUSE I'M WRITING A BNHA FANFIC AND I NEED TO KNOOOOOOW!!!!

Edit: LOLOL TRY ME BITCH

~
You made your way through the Winter Forest and came to a small clearing. You looked down at a patch of dirt and saw a scanner in the ground. You bent down and placed your hand on it. A green light outlined your hand, slowly moving down your palm. The clearing before you warbled away to reveal a dark, ruined forest. You see, way back before you were born, one of the kings of Glacies was testing a new explosive that could destroy everything in its range, down to a molecular level. He planned to test it in a part of the forest, far away from any civilizations as a precaution. However, the explosive was set off prematurely, and it ruined a small percentage of the forest. Dangerous radiation swept through it. The snow melted and because of that, the trees in that area died. The High Court made that part of the forest off limits to everyone, not just to the public. In case anyone tried to ignore the warnings and law, they created a space-time fold to hide the forest. The gravity generator that creates the space-time fold is hidden deep underground, and can only be shut off by an authority figure. The Ruined Forbidden Forest is was it was named. It's still extremely radioactive and dangerous. So no one from the team could've followed you, even if they tried.

Leaning against one of the dead trees was Shivv, her arms crossed

"So you actually came, huh?" Her voice was sultry, her eyes half hooded.

"Do not misunderstand. I'm doing this for me. Not for you," you replied, now noticing how hot it was from the radiation. Shivv smiled and closed her eyes.

"But of course. I'm trusting this will be a battle like no other," she said, kicking off of the tree. Your face hardened, lips pressed into a thin line.

~
The seven of them sat around the bridge of the castle, quiet. Very unlike them. It was unnerving. The silence ate away at each of them like a hungry hungry hippo.

"Alright, listen up," Shiro spoke up, drawing their attention except for Lance. "I know we're worried about Y/n, but we have a war to fight. We can't waste time." He looked around at each of them.

"Y/n is the only reason why we've come so far. Without her, I don't know if we'd of been able to survive this long," Pidge commented.

"We all miss Y/n, but we can't let that us deter from the mission at hand," Shiro argued.

"Y/n said that if she doesn't contact us in two days, we should assume the worst," Keith said from across the room.

"Not to mention she's fighting a different version of herself, so we don't really know how that'll turn out," Hunk added. Everyone had their own way of coping with something that happened. However, the person they were most concerned about was Lance. He had not said a word the entire time they've gotten back to the castle. There was no readable expression on his face, but they could see the whites of his eyes were red.