PRESENTS!!!!

You and the rest of the Paladins were sitting in the dinning hall after returning back from Glacies.

"How was the planet?" Allura spoke.

"It was littered with bodies from the Galra attack., Shiro replied. Hunk immediately shivered from the thought.

"Galra attack? So your planet was conquered too?" Coran asked you. You shook your head.

"No, all of the inhabitants were either killed or taken hostage. It's been years though. I highly doubt they're still alive," you replied. Allura clenched her fists.

"But why? Zarkon has conquered every planet he's attacked besides the ones he destroyed. Why did he leave your planet alone?" Allura asked, envy and anger rising inside her.

"Now now, calm down Princess," Coran tried to calm her, but she kept glaring at you. You looked at her with a cold, blank stare.

"What's the point? If a planet's been abandoned for over 10,000 years it might as well be destroyed. There's no point of a planet if there's no one occupying it anymore," you replied flatly, never breaking eye contact with Allura. She just narrowed her eyes at you. The others who were in the room began to sweat from the intense stare down going on between you two.

"Who do you think'll win?" Hunk whispered to Pidge and Lance.

"Y/n will. Y/n's way scarier," Lance whispered back. Pidge fixed her glasses.

"I think It's even. Allura and Y/n are both incredibly intense, but in their own way," she replied.

"Should we stop them?" Shiro asked Coran. Coran shook his head.

"Nope! Let's wait and see where this goes," he replied, almost as hyped as Hunk. You and Allura had stared each other down for so long, an invisible spark of lightning appeared between you two. The longer you stared, the brighter your eyes glowed. A burning sensation began in your purple eye, but you ignored it. Images of Zarkon began to flash in your vision, but you still never took your eyes off of Allura.

They'll never accept you.

Your eyes twitched at the voice in your head. You refused to listen to it right now. P/n whimpered and pawed your cheek.

"How long have they been staring at each other?" You heard Lance whisper.

"Five minutes," Pidge replied.

"You may not realize this Allura," you started, breaking the intense silence between you two. "But I'd rather see my planet explode than the decayed bodies of the people who were once my friends." You stood up, but never took your eyes off her.

"I'll be on the training deck. Call me if anything happens," you said, finally turning your head and walking out of the room, followed by P/n.

"Princess... you should cut her some slack. It was probably traumatizing seeing her kingdom like that," Shiro gently said.

"Her kingdom?" Allura repeated, glancing over at him.

"Well yeah, she is the daughter of the queen," Lance replied, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. Allura's and Coran's eyes widened.

"Y/n's a princess?" Allura repeated.

"Queen, actually. Her mother died, so that respectively makes her a queen," Pidge corrected. Allura suddenly looked down, guilt eating away at her.

"So Y/n also saw her kingdom crumble?" She quietly said.

"Also saw the bloodstains on the castle walls," Hunk added.