ROOOOOOAAAAAADDDDDD trip

You all arrived at where Keith had been feeling the strong energy, which was in the middle of a desert-like biome.

"Okay, I admit it. This is super freaky," Lance said. You elbowed him in his ribs. "Ow!"

"I forgot to ask, but who's this?" Shiro asked, looking at P/n who was on your shoulder.

"This is P/n. My mom built her for me," you replied when P/n yipped.

"Your mom? So was she an inventor?" Keith asked.

"Uh... you could say that I guess," you replied vaguely, but Keith raised a brow at you before looking back forward.

"I'm getting a reading," Hunk said, beginning to walk forward. You all followed him like ducklings until you reached the cave.

"What are these?" Shiro asked, looking at the cave's walls.

"These are the lion carvings I was telling you about. They're everywhere around here," Keith replied. Lance walked up to a wall and brushed some dirt off one of the carvings, causing them and the others to start glowing blue.

"What?" Everyone gasped.

"They've never done that before," Keith said. The ground beneath you began to crack apart before you all fell down this water slide, screaming. You all fell into a small pool of water with Hunk landing last and sending a wave of water on top of you all. You sat up from the puddle and spit out water like a statue.

"You okay P/n?" You asked as she walked up to dry land, shaking off the water. She yipped happily and you nodded. Lance looked up and gasped.

"They are everywhere," he breathed. You all stood up and gazed at the blue lion.

'It's beautiful.' You thought.

"Is this it? Is this the Voltron?" Pidge asked.

"It must be," Shiro replied.

'Heh... idiots.' You thought, wringing out your hair.

"This is what's been causing all of this crazy energy out here," Keith said while walking up to it. "Looks like there's a force field around it." The rest of the group followed him.

"Does anyone else get the feeling this is staring at them?" Lance asked, moving around.

"No, it's only you," you sighed.

"Yeah. The eyes are totally following me," Lance said, moving around.

'So he's the pilot... but if Keith felt the energy, but isn't the pilot... then...'
P/n felt your excitement and yipped at you.

"Oh nothing, just realized something, is all," you replied with a smirk. P/n tilted her head at you. You all walked in front of the force field.

"I wonder how we get through this," Keith said while feeling the barrier.

"Maybe you just have to knock," Lance replied, doing said action. He yelped when the barrier went away.

"Oh god," you muttered, sighing. A hot second went by.

"Uh, did everyone just see that?" Lance asked.

"Voltron is a robot. Voltron is a huge, huge, awesome robot!" Hunk exclaimed.

"And this thing is only one part of it! I wonder where the rest of them are," Pidge added.

"Uh... what are you talking about?" You asked confusingly. The five of them stared at you, slightly shocked, their mouths hanging open.