Thinking Out Loud

A/N: Okay so this is based off of my favorite Ed Sheeran song, and the video of dan and phil dancing to this song also there isnt much conversation in this. If you play the song it will be cuter.^

Dan is sitting in his sofa crease, laptop settled on his lap and they have the radio on in the lounge. Phil is sitting at the dining room table editing his new video, and the low hum of the music and the silence between them is comfortable.

Then Thinking Out Loud starts playing. Dan sits there for a second and turns his gaze toward Phil and slowly smiles, and at this point he mutters "F*ck it." before shoving the laptop aside and strides across the room toward Phil.

Phil sees Dan approaching him from the corner of his eye and looks up, curious, when Dan stands next to him and watches silently as Dan reaches out his hand, palm turned upwards as a silent invitation.

He's smiling Phil takes Dan's hand as he's being pulled up, about to ask what Dan is up to, until the taller boy brings them close and intertwines their fingers.

Dan smiles as the slowly start swaying together around the lounge, a blush on Dan's face and a fond look in each other's eyes. Then Dan twirls Phil around, and again they're swaying and dancing until the radio is just white noise to their ears.