Kissing a Plasma Ball

Summary: In Phil's video where he kissed the plasma ball, dan says 'how about you kiss me instead' and he does
Word count: 409
Warnings: None

Phil's POV:

Today I am making a video about what I've gotten for Christmas. So far I've showed the camera a few little things and then the popcorn machine. Why not make some? So I did. A few minutes later Dan came in the room.

"I smell popcorn!" Dan said entering the room the walking over and sitting on my bed. He began eating the popcorn.

"Uh dan, hope you know I snuffled that popcorn." I said.

"What?" He replies.

"My whole face has been in that." I said as dan flipped out slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me before I started eating it?" He said, then continuing to eat the popcorn.
Dan brought up that I had gotten a plasma ball, a plasma ball is this weird glass sphere that does weird things and that's really all I know how to describe it as.

"I dare you to kiss it." Dan says.

"No!" I say.

"Okay then, how about you kiss me instead." Dan says smirking. Shocked by the statement I didn't know what to do, but then I grabbed him by the side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. It was short and sweet and tasted a bit like popcorn.

"I didn't think you'd actually kiss me." Dan says in shock.

"Well that happened." I said.

"I didn't really mind it actually it was kind of fun and I like it a lot." He replied smiling.

"Well then maybe I'll just have to do it again." I said smiling, we both leaned in for another kiss, short and sweet and not as sloppy as the other. Our lips moved in sync and dan brought his hands up to my hair.
We pulled away for air both of our faces red, but we were both smiling.

"I just kissed amazingphil." Dan says in shock.

"how long have you been wanting to do that?" I ask.

"A long time." He replies.
I decided on finishing the video before anything happened again because I don't want to spend too much time editing our little make-out sessions.

A/N: I'm lonely in health class, my friends left me :( I'm just reading and writing fanfiction now I've got 11 more parts after this then I need to think of more ideas