Caught

-I love the idea of this chapter so much.

Phil's POV:

Dan and I are in town today, no it's not a day in the life video being filmed. We've just decided we should head out since we've been hibernating inside of the apartment most of the month.

"Phil." Dan said catching my attention from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Want to go see if they have that board game we've been looking for?" Dan asked pointing to the shop across the street.

"Sure thing." I replied.

We safely walked over to the street to the shop, it was an amazing shop it's where we find most of the games we've got and most of the books we read.

"It's rather empty in here." Dan said.

"Mhmm." I replied looking at all of the books and games.

"You know." He said trailing off to a more excluded place. I know what he's thinking already.

"No ones watching." He said taking my hands in his.

"We're still in public, anything could happen." I explained, Dan looked at me with a look which was telling me everything was fine and just go along with it.

"Oh whatever." I said not caring anymore and leaning in and kissing him. Dan put his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. The kiss wasn't too heated considering we were in public, but soft and slow.

A sudden flash of light then followed by an "Oh my god." From a girl behind us gasped.
We turned our heads still wrapped in each others embrace, just our luck one of our fans. She was wearing one of the new Japan styled t-shirts and had the galaxy backpack.

"Um. Heh maybe we should explain." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh I know already but feel free." She said.

"Well yes phan is real, please don't post that picture I guess we should post a video explaining and um if we take a picture with you, you've got to promise not to post that picture." I said and she nodded. We then took another picture with her and awkwardly looked around the store before leaving.

The next day we uploaded a video explaining everything and gave that fan permission to post the picture, which ended up going viral in the fandom.

A/n: I love this prompt a lot. And dans new video was really helpful, and the little bloopers at the end were great