Slow Dancing

Summary: dnp are slow dancing to Thinking out loud (omg so original Ikr) and while dancing phil is whispering the words in dans ear

Word count: 321
Genre: fluff

•...•...•..•..
Dans POV:

This wouldn't be the first time phil has came into the lounge and wanted to dance. But this time it take it as it was more of a romantic type of dance.

"May I have this dance?" Phil asks as he walked over to my holding out his hand for me to dance. I smiled at him before placing my hand in his and following him to the middle of the lounge.
His song choice this time is thinking out loud by ed sheeran.

Phil kept my hand in his, places one of his arms around my back.
We began slowly swaying to the song before I rested my head on Phil's shoulder.

"Thank you so much for this phil." I said smiling my head still resting on his shoulder.

"No problem, anything for the best boyfriend in the world." He said kissing my cheek softly.
We continued swaying back and forth as the song went on.

"Take me into you loving arms." He began whispering the lyrics into my ears.

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars." He continued. I smiled as he did so.
This went on for a remainder of the song, when the song did end phil took my other hand in his then looking into my eyes and leaning in and kissing me softly.

"I love you so much dan." Phil said smiling after breaking away from the kiss

"I love you so much too." I replied hugging him then.

A/N: well that was a feels attack and a half, I was going to do a sort of part two to the post it notes one shot I did but I wrote half of it then it got deleted so forget that