66

Eve POV

It's Saturday today and it's 9:15 in the morning. Harry is getting ready for his meeting currently.

He's going over some of his speech. I don't know why he has a meeting on Saturday. It's the weekend, I thought he should be off.

"Why do you have a meeting on a Saturday?" I ask Harry curiously. He looks over at me.

"I'm a CEO, I don't get a day off." He says casually. He turns back around and adjusts his suit. "Anyways, I'll be home by three, or earlier." I nod and sit down on our bed that isn't made.

"Have fun," I murmur.

"Will do," Harry leans down and kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too. Good luck," I smile gently at him and he walks away. I fall back on our mattress and let out a deep breath.

He better come home on time.

Harry POV

It's one o'clock and my meeting is officially done.

I'm drained, that was a long meeting. It was three hours of basically debating over budget cuts and changing things up for our publishing system.

"Did you want to grab some lunch?" I hear Liam asks me. I turn around and face him.

"Yeah, sure. I just have to be home by like three-ish." I murmur.

"Why?" My friend asks me curiously. We grab our things and walk out of the conference room.

"Eve is having her family over for dinner at four. She told me she'd like me home at three," I explain briefly. We step into the elevator and I press the level floor.

"Oh, that should be exciting," Liam snickers.

"Her Dad scares me," I admit.

"As he should." He says with a gentle grin. "Where would you like to go for lunch?"

"Uh, the diner? It's close." I offer.

"Sounds good to me," Liam says. "Wanna walk?"

"Uh, yeah let me just put my shit in my car," He nods and we walk towards the parking lot.

***

"Does Sophia like throw pillows?" I ask Liam out of no where.

We finished lunch at 2:30, and he wanted to grab drinks at a bar close by. So that's what we're doing. I'm not drinking though, well I had one beer but that's it.

"Throw pillows?" His eyebrow raises at me. "Don't get me started."

"She does like them?" I ask.

"Yep," He shrugs. "I mean, I don't understand the purpose of throw pillows, but I let her add whatever to our apartment so she'll be comfortable. And, if I please her; like let her add whatever she wants and decorate until she dies, I get sex. And that's the good thing. It's really a win win." Liam says with a wide smile. "Why?"

"Eve wants to get throw pillows and shit,"

"And?" Liam asks.

"And I don't understand her wanting to decorating." I say.

"It's her way of making it her home, in the weirdest way possible. I gave Sophia my credit card a few months ago and said "have at it", and let me tell you, I got the best head that night."

"Can you give me advice without including the sex?" I ask.

Liam shrugs. "Well the sex is the best part man. How can I not include it? But just let her add the fucking throw pillows. It won't kill anyone."