80

Harry POV

I wake up the following morning around six o'clock.

Eve is still sleeping and looks very peaceful. I move closer to her and rest my hand on her back that's bare. My thumb runs up her spine slowly until her hazel eyes open.

She groans a little then yawns. "Good morning," I greet my girlfriend who's naked. Our blanket falls to her hips, and it covers her butt.

"Morning," Eve murmurs back in a low, tired voice.

We spent all of last night just fooling around until we were both physically weak and tired. A smile spreads on my lips at the memory.

"I like you sleeping naked," I admit to Eve who's looking at me.

"I never have before so this is new to me," She admits in a low snicker. My fingers run up and down her back slowly.

"You should more often," I say while looking at her.

"We'll see," Eve murmurs with a soft grin. I move closer to her until my body is pressed against her's. I kiss her cheek then her neck. I see small goosebumps rise on her skin causing me to smile.

"I love you," I say to my girlfriend. She sits up a little a looks at me.

"I love you too," I lean in to kiss her but she pulls away before my lips touch hers. My head tilts. "I have morning breath," Eve says.

"I don't care," I say. I press my mouth against her plump pink lips. One of my hands goes to her lower back and my other hand cups her cheek.

Her tongue goes into my mouth making my body become eager to touch or be touched by Eve again.

I pull away from my girlfriends lips and her light hazel eyes look into mine.

"We got an hour," Eve says causing me grin widely. I fit myself between her thighs and kiss her neck.

My hands run up her hips that have light pink stretch marks that I've fallen in love with. My mouth goes to her collarbone down to her breasts that have faded stretch marks.

I want Eve to know that the things she dislikes about her body, I love. Her stretch marks and cellulite don't gross me out, when I touch her I don't even think about them. I just think about us and what I'm doing to please her.

Her hands fall to my boxers and she tugs them down causing a smirk to crawl on my lips.

I'm starting to crave having sex with Eve. Like the real thing. But I want her to trust me and be comfortable with me. And I know when we do have actual sex, it will be worth waiting.

Eve's soft hands roam through my hair making me kiss her lips more quickly.

I like having mornings like this.

***

I walk into the office at eight thirty and feel happy. Which is odd, I never feel happy while being in work, but I am.

I walk into my office and put my things down on one of the chairs across from my desk.

I look over my shoulder and see Liam walk in. He shuts the door and walks over to me.

"You got laid," Those are his first words to me.

"I didn't." I say.

"Yes you did. You had a smile on your face while walking onto the floor and you weren't with Eve," Liam observes.

"How does me smiling alone mean I got laid?" I ask.

"You have that look on your face like you did," Liam says. "How was it? Did you fuck like a fish?"

"I didn't have sex, sex. And that's all I'm saying," I tell my friend.

"Oh, so you got some head," He says.

"I'm not saying what I may or may not have gotten. That would be weird,"

I did get head this morning but I don't want to tell Liam. I feel like that's weird considering him and Eve speak occasionally.

"I tell you all the time when I have sex," He leans against my desk.

"I don't know Sophia like you know Eve," His brown eyes roll at my answer.

"Fine, fine. Don't tell me, but you did fool around?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Remember to get condoms and watch porn,"

"I'm not going to watch porn so I can see how they thrust," I say through laughter.

"It's like a refresher course," My friend comes up with. "Awe, you're going to go condom shopping. I feel proud," Liam touch his heart.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Shut up," I say causing him to laugh.

"You know how the grinch needed a hug for him to be happy and shit?" Liam says. I nod, "Maybe you just needed some head,"

"You disgust me," I say. My friend grimaces at me.

"I'll see you later Harry." Liam says before walking out of my office.

I didn't even know I was smiling while coming into work. I thought I looked like how I always do. I shrug my shoulders and sit down at my desk.

A://N

Hello !

I've managed to write a chapter today lol I'll try to update later ??

Comment goal: 70?

~lauren