86*

Eve's dress for the chapter ^

~

Eve POV

I sit across from Harry who is intensely staring at me. His eyes are locked with mine making a smile curve on my lips.

"Why are looking at me like that?" I ask with a snicker.

"Like what?" Harry asks with a slight chuckle. A smile grin spreads on his pink lips as well.

"I don't know, you're just giving me this look," I say.

"I just can't stop staring at you," My boyfriend tells me. "Since we left our apartment I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you, literally."

"You can look away," I say while sipping my Pepsi.

"I'd rather not," I roll my eyes playfully at him.

Our waiter comes by asking what we would like to eat. I pick out some fancy dish that seems like a quesadilla. It probably isn't a quesadilla but, I'll still probably like it.

He grabs our menus and soon walks away. I look back to Harry who's giving me the same look he did a few moments ago.

"Are we still going to your Dad's house for dinner tomorrow?" My boyfriend asks.

"No," I say causing his eyebrows to furrow. "I don't feel like going."

"You love seeing your family though," Harry brings up.

"I don't feel like seeing them tomorrow. So, our Christmas will be us staying home; unless you want to go to your sisters house,"

"Eh, I'd rather not," I snicker slightly at his words. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

"I'm sure," I say.

"Okay," Harry drops the topic. "Did I mention you look beautiful tonight?"

"Yes, once in the apartment, once in the car, and now," I list.

"Okay, just making sure," Harry says in a hum.

"So, I was thinking back to what Gemma said with the whole photo thing of me at your wedding, and I do believe I was catering there," I ask.

"Did you remember?" He asks me.

"Was your wedding on May 15th?" I went backed and looked at the dates I covered for Ethan.

"Yeah," My boyfriend answers. "Did we talk?"

"Briefly. I ran into you I believe," I mention. Harry doesn't say anything for a while. His eyebrows knot and he thinks.

"The underage cater girl was you?"

"Did I look underage?" I snicker.

"Compared to the others, yeah." Harry informs me causing a smile to appear on my mouth. "That's weird,"

"It is," I agree.

"So we met at my wedding, the auto shop, then Daren's wedding?"

"Correct. Unless we met prior to your wedding,"

"Knowing us we have," Harry says causing me to laugh a little. "I find all of it odd, you know?"

"Us meeting before?" I clarify.

"Yeah," Harry says. "I wouldn't have thought that I would be dating the girl I bumped into at my wedding or the girl I met at the auto shop for one day, you know?"

"Is it a good odd?" I ask.

"Yeah," He says. "I mean, I'm glad we're together," I smile gently. "Then we did bump into each other on the streets and you ended up as my intern,"