THE WEDDING

The next day was the wedding. Surprisingly it was to be held in the morning instead of night.

Arjun had to meet someone so he was not going to the wedding. However he was going to drop them at the venue.

Shivani dressed in a beautiful offwhite net lehnga while Sunaina chose a light pink organza saree for the wedding.The saree was latest fish cut giving a full glimpse of her curvaceous figure. Both the friends had applied light makeup and had left their hair loose .They looked like angels.

Arjun again could not take his eyes off from Sunaina. In this light pink saree she was gorgeous. The pink colour of her cheeks matched the colour of the saree. His heart ached to make her his. She was taking too long in making the decision and he was becoming desperate day by day. With the entry of Vikram he had become so insecure. He would have accompanied them to the wedding but he had to go and meet his fathers main supplier and the meeting was important.

Vikram was literally waiting at the gate to meet them. On seeing the two beauties he whistled. "Arjun youre not coming?'

"Sorry yaar I have to go somewhere urgent"

"That mean you are leaving me in the company of two beautiful ladies. How can I look after two women and that to asbeautiful as them?",he smiled.

"Well today is your lucky day but mind you Shivani is my sister while I care for Sunaina as a friend of course so you better stay at your best behavior?", saying this Arjun left the venue.

Vikram was confused as to why he mentioned that he cared for Sunaina?

The venue itself was decorated as a bride.The theme of the wedding was yellow and white. Crystal chandeliers decorated the entire ballroom. In the dining area almost all types of world cuisine counters were available.

A separate sitting area with sofas was arranged for the guests.

Even a separate area for the kids had been set up.

A huge mandap had been set in the right hand corner of the ballroom. The mandap was decorated with exotic flowers imported from various countries. All the decorations were such that they indicated to a high end wedding.

Vikram's sister had asked Sunaina and Shivani to remain close so they were with the bride during all the rituals.

After the pheras Vikram called both of them and seated them on a table . He knew that they hadn't eaten anything so waiters had been instructed to bring snacks and lunch to their table.

All the snacks were according to Sunaina's taste.

" Su Vikram knows you very well . His taste in food and clothes is impeccable "

Shivani went to get a cold drink and Vikram came and sat near Sunaina. " Doll you are stunning today . I am sure all the boys here will be dying to meet you.I knew that you were beautiful but today you are looking gorgeous . "

" Vikram you are over doing this compliment thing. Everyone is looking so nice today ."

" I agree but you have surpassed everyone here "

After lunch the doli ceremony took place . All near ones were crying but the bride and her mom were inconsolable.

There were tears in Shivani , s eyes . When Vikram saw her he remarked " Doll why are you crying "

" Vikram it is such an emotional moment. How can you ask such a question?"

" Because doll this stage will come in your life also soon'

" I am not planning to get married soon"

" But doll when your Prince Charming arrives he will first steal your heart and then you . You are so beautiful that everyone hear might be planning the same thing "

Sunaina blushed.

After doli when she saw tears even in her Mom eyes she decided to stay the nightbut Shivani insisted on going home.

Vikram dropped her home . Arjun was surprised to see Shivani alone'l Wheres Su?"he asked.

" She is staying with aunty for the night"

Now Arjun was worried because he had noticed Vikram interest in Sunaina was more than friendly. Now he would leave no stones turned in making use of this opportunity to convey his feelings.