VIKRAM'S FEELINGS

Vikram had observed Sunaina closely during the wedding . She was hiding something but whenever he had decided to speak to her someone had intervened.

Tonight they were flying to London.Tomorrow was their reception to be held in Marriott .

He would have a heart to heart to talk with her after all the wedding functions got over .He himself was not fond of very lavish parties but his father was a very well known person with a huge social circle so a big reception had to be thrown . Afterall everyone knew that he was Rajesh Thakurs only son.They belonged to the elite circle and sometimes you had to fo certain things to maintain your status throwing a lavish reception was one of those things.

Infact when he had asked his patents for a simple wedding it had taken time to convince them for it .

But he could do anything for Sunaina.

He loved her but had never been able to convey his feelings to her. Infact he had loved her for a long time .

She was younger to him by six years so he was waiting for her to finish her education and decide her career .Infact he had it all planned . Sunaina would do her internship in his company and then could do her post graduation whereever she desired ,

All through her college life he had been insecure that she might fall in love with someone else and he would loose her forever but God had been kind and nothing of this type happened.

Though the engagement had been a surprise for him as well but he had an inkling of what was going between both sets of parents .

After the engagement he had been over the moon because finally he would be united with the love of his life .

Whatever was bothering her he would take care . She was his princess and he was going to look after her . He was waiting to shower his love on her.