ARJUN'S CALL

Sunaina had finished her btech seven semesters and only her internship was left .

Since her father needed her so she had decided that she would complete her internship in her dads company in Delhi .

She would get engaged to Arjun but he would have to wait for at least a year before they got married.She would have to discuss this with him .

However she was waiting for Arjun's call .

Arjun called her to inform her that his parents couldn't come this week Because Ajay,s parents were coming to fix Ajay and Shivani's engagement date .

So most probably they would come the next week . He was disappointed but then his role as a brother was equally important so even though he was eager to announce their relationship to the world his duty as a brother was foremost.

However waiting was going to be a hard task . He asked Sunaina if she had spoken with her parents but she declined because she was waiting for a suitable opportunity. She assured him that her parents liked him so they would easily agree to their marriage .

Arjun religiously called her everyday and on Sunday night he informed her that Shivani was engaged to Ajay . His family had come on Sunday afternoon . They were happy to have Shivani as their daughter in law so they insisted on the engagement the same day .

After a short discussion bith familes agreed that engagement could be a close knit affair . Arjun had rushed to the market and purchased a ring and arranged for some sweets and gifts for the family. The engagement had taken place wonderfully and now Shivani was engaged to Ajay . Infact the wedding was finalised to take place in two months . Hence their entire family would be busy in the wedding preparations.

Arjun's parents had decided that they would come to Sunaina's place with the wedding invitation and then talk about Arjun and Sunaina.

Sunaina should have felt disappointed but she was surprised that a delay in her marriage to Arjun was not affecting her much .

Arjun on the other hand was quite upset but he was a patient man . He had waited for so long that another two months was not much .