HOME

Sunaina's mother locked herself in a room with her daughter .

" Su whats going on ? Why sre you behaving in this manner beta? I am not against you or even Arjun . He is a nice guy but Vikram cares for you and your family . And you should have spoken before . Everyone knows you are engaged our relatives vikrams relatives . What do we do now ?"

" Mom I promised to marry him "

" Su do you love him ?"

" Mom I care for him very deeply "

" You care for him you don't love him ?"

" Mom I told you Already . Arjun loves me a lot z. I know I will be happy with him "

 Are you saying Vikram wont make you happy ?"

" It's not that mom ."

" Then what is it ? Vikram's family is coming next week. The prewedding functions are starting in ten days and now you tell me you can't marry Vikram ? Are you nuts ?"

"No mom but "

" No buts . I will discuss with your dad and then let him decide what to do ?"

Sunaina's mother spoke to her father after dinner .

They loved their daughter and didn't want to go against her wishes but it was too late . Vikram's family had announced their engagement in front of so many relatives and businesses associates.

The next morning her father spoke to her . '" Su beta we love you a lot and we know Vikram is perfect for you . Since everything has been decided you will now get married to Vikram in fifteen days time . Have you forgotten how Vikram took care of me and your mom when I was ill ? If you refuse now I won't be able to show my face in the society .I don't care much about the society alsobut I can't hurt Thakurs family . They were so good to us and instead of thanking them I cannot humiliate them in front of the world by breaking your engagement . You have two days to decide but my decision is final . If you choose Arjun you will have to leave your family for good . You will have to break all relations with us "

He left a sobbing Sunaina in the room .

" Dear why did you speak to her like that ?"

"Kiran that girl is mad . She doesn't love Arjun you told me then why should dhe not marry Vikram . I know Vikram lives her . I have seen it in the way he looks at her . She is too naive to realise this . If I hadn't been strict with her she would have committed a major blunder .

That evening Sunaina got another surprise . Vikram arrived unannounced.

" Hey doll how are you?"

" I am fine but what are you doung here ?"

" What if I say I missed you doll?"

" Why are you never serious Vikram ?"

" I am serious doll . I missed my fiancee "

"Vikram there is something I need to tell you "

Just at that moment Shivani and Arjun burst in her room .

" You bitch you are back and you never called . Hi Vikram nice to see you "

"Congratulations Shivani . I heard you are getting married "

" Thanks Vikram . You are invited with Su to my wedding next Sunday "

Duting this conversation Arjun was silent just looking at Sunaina. He had missed her terribly so he wanted to have his fill just looking at her .

However Sunaina was trying to avoid direct contact .

" Shivani now Both me and Su will come to your wedding together. Actually we are now authorised to travel together ?"

" Authorised?"

" Didn't Su tell you ?"

" Tell me what ?"

" Shivani in another fifteen days Su will officially be Mrs Vikram Thakur ? We got engaged last week in London "

He took Sunaina,s hand and kissed her ring .

Shivani was stunned and Arjun was shocked . It was as if someone had punched him .

Sunaina looked at him pleading him not to say anything .

Arjun left the room abruptly . He was climbing down the stairs with tears in his eyes when Sunaina's father met him .

" Arjun beta I know the news of Sunaina's engagement must have hurt you but beta this is . destiny . Vikram is the best husband for her . He is not only handsome and a good human being but slso extremely rich . He will keep my daughter as a princess."

I am sure you will find some nice girl and get married to her . Infact I would advise you to stop any further contact with my daughter. In any case she will be shifting to London after marriage ."

Arjun left her house with Shivani trailing behind . Su had broken her brothers heart and she was never going to forgive her .