AKSHAY THE RAPE ATTEMPT

Akshay was relaxed . He decided to wait for another fifteen twenty minutes before pouncing on her . She was terrified now he could see that but being a sadistic bastard he was enjoying the scenario .

" Darling don't be scared of me .I am a experienced lover so I can assure you that you are going to enjoy tonight . If you had agreed to my advances before I needn't have sedated you or tied you but then maybe this is your destiny . However next time You will come to me yourself and then I will behave as a total gentleman I promise . Just go with the flow , he laughed .

Sunaina was crying continuously but he was simply enjoying .

He sat down relaxed on the sofa . Sunaina was slowly loosing her consciousness . Actually she was feeling dizzy and Inwardly she was praying to God to help her .

After two shots of his drink he decided to take the next step . Sunaina seemed to be under full influence of the drug now .

His hands moved again to the slit in her skirt and he tore it to the waist . Sunaina tried to scream but no voice came out . She tried to move her hands and legs but her entire body was numb . It was as if she had become paralysed . She was helpless. Only God could help her .

Now his hands moved to unbutton the front of her gown but Again the door bell rang .," I will kill the bastard at the door ." He exclaimed .

" Mr GArg what is wrong with you ? I told you I don't know where she is ? She must be with her lover. Why are you disturbing me again and again?"

He was closing the door but Arjun pushed  it further  apart ," What did you say Sunaina with her lover ? She is not with me . She left the party with you ? You son of a bitch you have hidden her . Where is she ?"

He pushed open the door and went straight to the bedroom where he found Sunaina tied to the bed and unconscious with her skirt torn .