SATURDAY

Today there was no meeting or conference so Arjun and Sunaina had planned to take the Mt Titlis excursion .

Sunaina and Arjun rushed through their breakfast at 6 AM and started their journey.

Mt Titlis was a famous peak and the most popular attraction of Switzerland .

Instead of taking the coach tour they had opted for journey by swiss rail . They were to go to Lucerne from where they would board the train to Engelberg station and from there the cable car ride to the top of the mountain .

On reaching Lucerne Sunaina was awestruck by the beauty of the town so they decided that on their way back they would spend an hour or two in Lucerne.

They reached Titlis around 10 AM and spent an hour there and started their journey back .

In the afternoon they reached Lucerne and spent two hours visiting its various shops . They even took lunch at a newly opened Indian restaurant.

After roaming around town for another hour they took a train back to Zurich.

They reached their hotel at 5PM and immediately went to their rooms to take rest.

Sunaina was very tired and her feet were sore with all this walking around . She changed into comfortable clothes and decided to sleep for an hour when someone knocked at her door.

It was Akshay ," Where were you Sunaina?"

" Sir I had gone sightseeing with Arjun ."

" You are on an official trip Sunaina . You should have asked first . What if there was some important work lined up ?"

"Sir I had informed my boss . As for the work I knew the schedule that today was free but still if there is something urgent I can do it right now "

" No but don't leave at dinner time because there is a party arranged by the organisers and we are supposed to be present. "

" Sir what is the time for the party "

" I will collect you at sharp 8 P M "

" No need sir "

" Do not argue Sunaina . We will go together because we belong to the same organisation "

Sunaina had completely forgotten about the party but she would take rest and then get ready .

Sunaina got up at 7 PM took a shower and got ready for the party . She wore a deep red colored dress which was again gifted to her by Vikram . She missed him . Arjun's company had been nice but Vikram was the person she loved so no one could replace him .

The gown was backless so she wore a shrug on top . It was full length with a side slit and fitting bodice . She applied red eyeshadow and a cherry red lipstick . She curled her long hair keeping it loose .

A matching ruby necklace and matching earrings completed her look for the evening .

At 8 PM Akshay knocked at her door but before he could enter her room she moved outside . " Sir I am ready "

" Not sir Sunaina its Akshay . How many times do I remind you ?"

Akshay looked at her with lust filled eyes . He was literally undressing her in his mind and she just wanted to run inside her room and bang the door in his face .

" Sir where is boss ?"

" Oh he is not well . He won't be joining us for the party "

He slowly kissed her hand and complimented her , " Sunaina you are looking gorgeous today . "

She shivered with hatred at his touch . She snatched her hand , " Thanks sir . Can we leave for the party we are getting late "

" Of course dear "

Even the word dear felt like an abuse from his mouth .

Sunaina was having a very bad feeling for tonight as if something bad was going to happen .