THE EMERGENCY

Sunaina waa very worried.No one was telling her anything . She was just asked to come hurriedly. Her flight had been booked and her ticket sent to her .

Sunaina was shocked . She was behaving as a robot packing . With tears streaming diwn from her eyes. She didn't know what she was doing.

Shivani snatched her bag and packed some clothes and tried to calm her .She asked Sunaina to call when she reached Delhi and inform her of the situation.

Sunaina boarded the flight . A driver was waiting for her at the airport. He took her directly to the hospital .

" Why the airport bhaiya?"

" Madam mujhe kaha gaya tha aapko airport pick kar ke hospital chodna hai "

Vikram was waiting for her at the entrance. He took her hand and guided her to the ICU.

" Vikram what happened ? Why isn't any one telling me anything?"

" Shh just calm done I am taking you there "

He took her to the waiting area where her mother was sitting.

Sunaina rushed to her,"Mom what happened ? Where is dad ?"

" Su your dad is inside . He had a heart attack due to high B P"

" Oh my God " saying this Sunaina fainted. She was about to fall when Vikram rushed to her and held her.

They took her to a room where she regained consciousness after twenty minutes . Immediately she started to get off the bed but Vikram stopped her .

" Vikram leave me I have to be at Dad's side" she argued.

" Not in this state doll . First you listen . Uncle is out of danger now so don't panic dear "

"How can you say that? He is my father for God sake ?How can I not panic?"

" Because he needs your strength when he wakes up and think of your mom who has been in the hospital for a weeksince the last three days ."

"Doll he is not in danger any more and is responding well to medicines When your mom called she was scared because he had a reaction to one medicine and his condition had suddenly worsened . Fortunately the doctors were able to go to the root of the problem and have changed that medicine in the morning . He is responding well to it . But still it will take time "

" But why didn't you call me immediately?"

" Because you were having your final exams and we didn't disturb you . Today also aunty panicked and she called you ."

" He is alright now Vikram just tell me the truth?"

" Yes doll he is perfectly fine. Now you are here so he will recover very soon. Don't worry I am here with you "

Sunaina was so disturbed that she just broke down and started crying loudly.

He held her till she cried her heart out . Then he took her to the hospital cafe And ordered her coffee and sandwich .

" I can't eat Vikram I am not hungry "

" You have to eat doll". He dried her tears and rhen fed her the sandwich.

  Throughout feeding her he soothed her " Doll I am here Don't worry we will get through this ."