FEELINGS

The next three days passed in a similar manner . They would go sightseeing in the morning and for dinner they would go to some restaurant . They would kiss each other but nothing beyond that .

Their next stop was Florence . They travelled by Eurail to Florence and were booked in a five star at Saint Novella near the art galleries. Sunaina didn't have much knowledge of art but Vikram was an art connoisseur. They spent the entire day in various art galleries and for dinner Vikram took her to a small exclusive Italian restaurant where the food was mouthwatering delicious.

The next day they were booked for Pisa Excursion .

They left their hotel after breakfast and spent the entire day there . First they saw the artefacts which inhabited the museums from Vincent Van Gogh's Pietà, after Delacroix, which was housed in the Collection of Modern Religious Art, to the Augustus of Prima Porta in the Braccio .

The leaning tower of Pisa had a history.The tower's tilt began during construction in the 12th century, caused by an inadequate on ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure's weight. The tilt increased in the decades before the structure was completed in the 14th century.

Vikram told her that Tower of Pisa was more accurately referred to simply as the bell tower, or campanile.

The Pisa tower was one of the four buildings that make up the cathedral complex in Pisa, Italy, called Campo dei Miracoli or Piazza dei Miracoli, which means Field of Miracles.

The first building constructed at Campo dei Miracoli, Pisa, was the cathedral, or Duomo di Pisa, which rests on a white marble pavement and is an impressive example of Romanesque architecture.

The next building added was the baptistery just west of the dome.

 Sunaina found Piazza dei Miracoli of Pisa as the most splendiferous assemblage of Romanesque architecture in Italy. Faced in gray-and-white striped marble and bristling with columns and arches, the cathedral, with its curiously Islamic dome and matching domed baptistery, rises from an emerald green lawn.

Flanking one side of the piazza, the camposanto, or cemetery, was a gracefully elongated cloister enclosing a burial ground with earth reputedly brought back during the Crusades from Golgotha, the hill where Jesus was crucified, so that noble Pisans could rest in holy ground.

Florence was historically rich with so many beautiful paintings and monuments . Sunaina had fallen in love with Italy and planned to come again .

While in Florence Sunaina became emotional during dinner because she loved Vikram so much and she wanted to be in his arms . Italians are demonstrative people and everywhere they went she found couples holding hands , kissing each other and even literally making love . She wanted this comfort and intimacy with her husband but was scared to take the next step because her husband did not trust her . He might misunderstand her enthusiasm so she tried to keep her feelings hidden .

After spending three days in Florence they now travelled to Venice one if the most romantic cities of the world .

In Venice they were booked in a suite room in a five star hotel which was located right on the Rialto Bridge.

The suite room was beautifully furnished in a red and blue colour theme . The room screamed of love and passion.

They had arrived in the afternoon so after lunch they decided to take a short nap .

In the evening they were booked for a gondola ride with dinner .

Vikram was already taking cold showers to resist his attraction for his beautiful wife and this room was going to test his strength , Right from the huge king size bed to the love seat and the heart shaped couch this room was pure seduction .

This room was meant for the sole purpose of making love .

How he was going to spend the next three days only time would tell ?

Sunaina wanted Vikram to make love to her so she decided that tonight she was going to take the matter in her hands .

She had booked an afternoon massage session while Vikram was asleep , followed by a manicure and pedicure session .

She had informed Vikram that he would pick her from the spa at six PM as she would get ready in the spa .