LOVE AT LAST

Vikram was ready by six so he went to the spa to pick his wife for tonight's excursion.

Sunaina had dressed up for the occasion but was nervous because Vikram might misunderstand her motive which was to seduce her husband .

When Vikram reached the spa he couldn't find Sunaina but there was a wonan standing near the bookcase with her back towards him . She was wearing a very short literally backless red dress barely covering her thighs. However Vikram was annoyed at himself because she was arousing lusty feelings in him which was astonishing because ever since he had been married he had never even looked at another woman .

He was deep in his thoughts when Sunaina called ," Vikram I am ready. Lets go "

The woman in red turned and he saw who it was . Sunaina had dressed so sexily . His body had recognised her even though he hadn't . Sunaina was transformed into a sex goddess . With her slinky short red dress and red 5 inch stilettos, her long earings and her red painted lips she was screaming to be taken to bed and to be ravished by him .

His eyes had darkened with lust and Sunaina was pleasant that her efforts had paid off .

"You are going dressed like this ?"

" Why whats wrong Vikram ? Am I not looking beautiful and sexy?" She spoke innocently .

"No you are looking very pretty. Ok lets leave . Our gondola is waiting "

"Vikram there is a slight change in plans. I have arranged a separate gondola. "

When theywalked together to the Rialto bridge all eyes were in them . He was being envied by all the Italian men. Afterall who could resist such a hot and sexy woman?

Vikram wanted tomove straight to their gondola and scratch the eyes of anyone who looked athis wife . But then when she was looking so sexy that he wanted to take her then and there how could he blame any other hotblooded male .

Their gondola was much bigger and a musician was hired so when they sat inside he was singing and playing songs on his guitar . He was playing soft romantic numbers all of  Vikram's favourites. They were served champagne in the gondola .

The entire scenario was very romantic. The view was beautiful with the entire city of Venice covered in lights.

After an hour in the gondola they went to a restaurant near the bridge for dinner . Here also Vikram noticed that his wife was thecentre of attention . He wanted to simply lift her and take her away from the prying eyes of other men .

During dinner their crackling chemistry was for everyone to see . Whenever their hands touched a bolt of electricity would pass through them . Dinner was delicious but they barely picked on the food .

Their eyes were hungry but not for food . Their bodies ached for consummation . The desire was so strong that they just wanted to rip each others and make love on the spot .

They finished dinner and were about to reach their hotel when they crossed a pastry shop and Sunaina's eyes lingered on the chocolate pastry . Vikram saw her expressions asked her to wait while he bought the pastry .

As soon as he entered the shop an Italian Gentleman came near Sunaina and whispered in her ear ," Darling come with me . I will take you to a new height of passion . Actually Italians are excellent lovers and I promise you won't be disappointed "

"No please just leave "

"But you are so beautiful that I need to have you . Come I will give you a taste of heaven " he exclaimed . He then bent to kiss her but received a punch in his face .

" How dare you bastard ? She is my wife " Vikram shouted to him .

" If she is your wife then don't leave her alone . Any hot blooded Italian would love to take such an exotic beauty to bed with him . She is just irresistible "

Vikram was furious but Sunaina started to laugh when they reached their room .

"Whats so funny doll ?"

"The fact that other people find me irresistible while my husband has no inclination of ever loving me . Am Inot beautiful or sexy enough for you Vikram ?"

"Sunaina how can you say this ? I am dying to touch you . My body aches to hold you in my arms to make love to you ?"

Now he didn't care if she had slept with Arjun . He loved her and he would make love to her today , make her his and she would forget that she ever knew any other man Vikram decided .

" Vikram don't use words use actions . Show me how much you desire me ?"

"Oh darling I desire youso much that my whole body aches " saying this he crushed her lips .

She kissed him back with the same intensity . He then deepened his kiss . His tongue entered her mouth and then both their tongues entwined with each other . His hands moved lower cupping her butt . She moved closed to him , her breasts touching his chest .

His lips moved from her lips to her neck and then to her breasts . He kissed her fully dressed . She started unbuttoning his shirt .

His hands moved downwards and reached her lacy panties underneath her dress .

He slipped the panties to one side and his finger entered her . Slowly and Slowly his fingered circled the bud inside . The sensations were so sweet and strong . Then his second finger entered and he increased his speed ," Vikram this is soo good "

Sunaina shrieked in pleasure and experienced an earth shattering orgasm .

She had still been standing fully clothed and he had made her come .

Vikram now carried her to the huge bed and laid her gently on it . He then kissed her back and opened the knot so that he could feast on her beautiful breasts . She was bra less . He kissed her lips and then his attention moved to her breasts . He fondled them with his hands and used his tongue to tease her nipples .

Sunaina groaned in pleasure . He then moved lower kissing and licking her thighs . He tore her red lacy panties with his teeth and then plunged his tongue inside . His to gue then moved back and forth causing Sunaina to scream in pleasure , " Vikram please stop . This is just too much "

"Am I hurting you darling ?"

"No not that . Its too much pleasure . I don't think I can take that much "

"Darling this is just the beginning " saying this his tongue moved further giving her snother mindblowing orgasm .

He had given her so much pleasure so now it was her turn . She traced his back with her fingers . Then she fed his chest with kisses even sucking his nipples which caused him to groan .

He removed the rest of his clothes to reveal his aroused manhood . Sunaina had seen a man naked for the first time . Her husband was magnificent .She felt shy but he urged her to touch it . When she moved her hands back and forth he hissed . This encouraged her to move faster . Then she placed it in her mouth and began sucking it . Vikram had to stop her otherwise he would have come in her mouth .

He then opened her legs and plunged into her . She was so tight but then she had slept with Arjun so how was it possible ? He then plunged deeper and reached a barrier . She was still a virgin but how ? Before he could withdraw Sunaina urged him forward . He now moved with renewed vigour and they both climaxed together .