Random Thoughts.

It's hard to stay interested when I'm not interested.

10, December

Sometimes one can be the culprit of his own unhappiness.

21, December

I'm a relaxed mortal with a restless soul.

11, January

I'm responsible for my own death,
and I've been plotting for a while now.

11, January

Some people are obsessed with living, others usually don't get much of it.

12, January

I have a way with words and you have a way with promises.

14, January

I've got so many plans for my future and yet the next funeral you attend will be mine.

23, February

Now you don't have to hear me yell everyday.

20, March

So you'll never know why I actually had to die, because you never cared. And sadly, neither did I

20, March

If it was easy to solve all my problems, then why couldn't you?

09, April

This could have never been the last second, yet every second could be your last.

12, April

I know all my dreams won't come true, but at least all my nightmares won't too.

15, April

When I was alone and empty you gave me nothing else. Now when I'm dead and buried, you give me everything.

23, April

I said goodnight, I said it twice. And when after I felt unloved and felt it twice, you replied.

23, April

I'm empty, and not once had you tried to fill me up again.

23, April

The only sign that I'm really breathing, is the silent fact that my hands are shaking.

02, June

I came into this year thinking I could conquer it, now I realize just how wrong I was.

04, June

I just need someone, I've got no one.

04, June

All I want is for once, someone to recognise the pain that I feel and to realise that it's not me. I am not me.

04, June

Nothing made me sad, I'm just sad.

28, June

The truth is, my suicide note has already been written. Now all that's left, is the day I post it.

05, September

Every smile is so fake, because the most real thing I'm feeling is my want to die.

05, September

My heart and my mind has become two separate parallel universes. And the train back home has left two hours ago.

07, September

I wrote a suicide note on a time I was sober, to know that it wasn't just the crazy talking.

07, September

Who'd have thought that, when I wanted to be alive, was actually when I felt the deadest.

13, September