Timeline.

0 - 1998 July 6
1 - I remember a photograph of me when I was around that age. Mt mom was breastfeeding me.
2 - I don't really remember much from then.
3 - I know a photograph where I sat on my uncle Michael's lap. I always loved the little dress I wore. And the innocent smile.
I remember my dog, I was brushing his hair with a small pink barbie comb. I remember my mom telling me not to brush his hair. Brandy. My dog.
I remember my first day care. And the day they took that photo of me with the flower jersey on. I remember losing an earring and one of my curls came loose.
4 - I don't know if it's a dream, but I remember a wedding or something of the sort. Either way there were many people. I was a little lost and looking for my parents. My dad was supposed to be there. I'm not sure if he was.
5 - I remember playing with a broken brick phone. A Nokia. The old huge ones. I was laying on our bed, thinking how much I wanted to go to big school like my cousins Leigh and Kaylynn. Eventually I did.
6 - I went to big school. It was still little kid school but it felt big back then. I remember the soup. I used to love vegetable soup days. But the been stew was amazing. I remember a time where a fly flew into a boys nose and they spent an hour trying to remove it but all they achieved was snot due to his crying and the fly being stuck, eventually they got it out. Then it was nap time.
I remember my birthday. Mom back two chocolate cakes. I got to choose. She burnt the first one. And tried a second. She ended up cutting the burnt bits away.
I remember my friend. My very first friend. I remember my graduation.
I remember cutting my finger. Maybe that's why it's so small, I was very inquisitive and tried climbing a wall with security wire on it. At six years old. I remember seeing my cousins at the day care for the first time. I remember the school van that took me to school in the mornings. I remember the guy who got run over by a car. I remember cars just driving by without a care. I remember having a nightmare that night. I remember a lot from that year.
7 - I remember moving. It was time for big school. I remember being threatened with a knife. I remember my sister's ex being after her. I remember the arguing in the hallway of his old home. I remember Brandy. I remember moving. We moved a lot. Before we moved to his home, we moved from our old home and we were forced to leave Brandy behind. He was an asshole. I remember big school. I remember my teacher. I remember my best friend Tiffany. I remember sports day. I remember the teacher teaching us recorder lessons. I remember have a best friend who was a lot older than me. I was first grad and she was third already. I remember moving. I remember my aunts boyfriend at the time, touching my lady bits. I remember the way my cousin dropped the cutlery draw and cause a huge racket. I remember a kitten. I remember coming home and hearing the cat was dead. I remember my first phone. I remember the tap in that bathroom bursting. Water everywhere. I remember a nightmare of my hair. And mice. I remember my first butterfly kiss. I remember his name. Chad. Little Chad. It was inside a cupboard. I remember sneaking into his home with my cousin Burton.
It was mine and Chad's little secret. I remember running home when his dad got back home. Afton. She used to stay opposite that home. That was my first friend. I went inside her home once. It was creamy from the outside. Normal on the in. I was a kid. Wild imagination. My cousin and I used to go a lot. Then we stopped going. They said she didn't live there anymore. Afton. I remember my aunt coming home with her man the day after he touched me. She was so oblivious. I remember the news of cousin being dead. I remember so much it hurts now. I remember everyone crying. I remember moving.