The Voice Note

I have never really been any good at this, but now I'm going to try my best.
I hope this was okay.

What would you have done if I gave you an option. A choice between what you would do because you were taught that that was the familiar and correct decision, and something that would have made me happy.

Which action would you have chosen?

Because you see, it was always that simple but not really easy.

The choice was obvious too because who wouldn't want to choose for somebody to be happy if they had known that person was going to die in the future?

Answer: Nobody.

Not a single soul would choose what was best if they had known they were going to lose a loved one or at least if they had the chance to save someone's life.

The truth is, that when people know the outcome of an action they choose not to do it and draw away from it.

But the downfall to that truth is that people usually always choose the familiar option and end up regretting it later simply because they aren't open minded enough.

Because the fact at the end of the day would never be whether you've done things the right way to get where you were, no. At the end of the day all that matters is whether you were happy or not doing whatever it was you were doing.

So if you had known what I was about to become and where I was evidently going, would you have chosen differently.

Well, I don't know the answer to that, and probably will never know - unless the afterlife is real and I hear you it say to my rippled corps.

Anyways, before I go off track in which I tend to do that quite often actually I should probably give you my options in detail - not that any of them matter by know but just to ease the blow a little, hopefully.

Happiness.

Sitting in my bedroom, writing lyrics and playing music.

That was my comfort zone.

Usually people have to step out of their comfort zones, right?

Correct, but stepping out of that comfort zone meant playing live shows, performing or recording.

The dots have to align.

It doesn't matter where you go or what you do.

Every clique has a code.

And wanted to abide by that code.

But the outside forces are the things that work against the code. The things which destroy cliques and social circles or statuses.

An example would be law inforcment, rules, ideology and money, etc. but those are just three examples, we're all familiar with the outside force and there are millions of them out and about in the world.

My option was music.

Your option was school.

And no, I'm not pointing fingers.

But I am going to label who you are, so that we can understand exactly who the you is I am talking about.

And the you is, you. My family.

To tell you the truth, even if I had gone to study further I would have dropped out eventually. My goal was never to make it in college, my goal was to perform on a stage. A really big stage.

But my outside force was school.

Whenever people are doing something they love, they feel happy and fulfilled.