Finally Gave Up.

And she finally gave up, dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek and she whispered to herself, "I can't do this anymore."

Staring at the mirror and looking at her reflections as the tears flowed from her eyes in a steady waterfall. Staring at the broken girl before her she cried, "Hug me, please."

Only to hear nothing in return. As if she could actually crawl out of the reflective glass and hug herself. That was the moment she realised she had no one. That was when she first felt like she was alone in this world.
She took her own life because of that one moment that slowly turned into million more of those moments stringed together. Because although she had you, although you do care, it was in those moment when you weren't there that she fell.

So stop asking yourself why. Don't ask a question you could ask over and over again and still not get an answer in return. Because it's too late, she can't answer you.

She knew she had you, but there were days where she didn't even think of your existence because you never thought of hers. And if you did, you should have told her while you still could. Although, that's the mistake we often make, we become more human in those moments and we realise later just how human we are. Because it hurts, the pain that we feel in our chest. It truly hurts. To realise that we had so many opportunities to talk to someone when they crossed our minds in the thousand thoughts running through our brains.

And we didn't.

And that's why we're angry. But that's also why they're gone.

So don't waste your time being angry, there's someone else beginning to feel the same way. And they need you now.

Don't waste your time being gone.