BNHA | Holiday Edition

"You're all coming to the annual U.A/Yuuei Holiday festival right?" you asked your class. It was a week before Christmas, and in exactly five days, the U.A/Yuuei Christmas festival is taking place. Food stands, gifts, a huge Christmas tree, you name it, this festival has it all.

"Hell yeah I'm going! Not going to miss out on the biggest party in town!" Kirishima yells across the class, hardening his skin.

"We're going to be the best act in the show" Kaminari joins in as he and Kirishima fist bumps with each other.

"Act?" Uraraka questions as she sits next to you on the desk.

"U.A/Yuuei does this thing where students can create an act using their quirk in the Christmas show. It's called the U.A/Yuuei Holiday show" Yaoyorozu joins in.

"It's like a talent show. Be it a skit, dance, singing, whatever it is, it's all apart of  U.A/Yuuei's Holiday show" Iida further explains smiling gleefully. 

"I was thinking of making a one-man act on my engine quirk. It'll be a great way to show off my training, especially my calves" Iida grins slyly, standing all proud at the thought of heroes oogling at his quirk. You may start having a nosebleed if that's the case. 

"A way to show off you're quirk? Hm, would it be a good idea if I started to lift weights to prove my strength that I've built  up or do an arm wrestle? But that doesn't prove my strategies in mid-fight, may I should have a duel with someone? But who? Todoroki? Kaa-Chan?" Midoriya starts to mutter to himself. Damn is that sexy. 

"I like the arm wrestle idea Izuku-kun" you smile shyly at the idea of Midoriya's muscles protruding out of his innocent figure. God that's manly. 

"What are all you fucktards whispering about?" Bakugou enters, slumping down in his seat while his bag drops onto the desk with loud thud. His hair an explosive mess as always.

"What are you doing for the Holiday show Baku-san" you ask, but was only greeted with a glare. But you couldn't complain, you found it oh so sexy. 

"You look like you want to do an act with me" he blurts out.

"Well maybe..." you say quietly, as you do "kind of sort of" want to. After all, despite what others may think, he's not a bad dude.

"I'll pass on the Holiday show" a soft-spoken voice says beside you. You turn your head to face Todoroki.

"Huh? Why are you going to pass on the Holiday show?" you question Todoroki.

"Yeah, it'd be a waste to skip out on such an opportune moment" Uraraka says with Asui nodding along. 

"I'm taking time off to spend it with my mother" he explains.

"That's understandable. Send her my greeting" you say patting his back.

After a words of what the acts were going to be about, the bell rang with it's horrendous sound. And on cue, Aizawa-sensei stands up from behind the teacher's desk. Sleeping bag included.

"Alright, so as you all know, the U.A/Yuuei Holiday festival is coming up" Aizawa-sensei introduces as he slowly unzips the yellow sleeping bag with a an agonizing slow zzzzzziiiiiiipppppp.

"Sensei can you please unzip the damn sleeping bag faster?" Kirishima groans has he pulls in his red hair. Kaminari beside him, resisting the urge to flip his desk. 

"Fine..." Aizawa-sensei gave in, completely unzipping the sleeping bag, allowing it to fall to his ankles.

There he stood. The sensei dressed in all black, was wearing a bright green elf suit. 

The class roared with laughter, clutching their stomachs as some starting hitting the desks. What a jolly holiday as this has been going so far. 

"Okay, okay calm down" Aizawa-sensei states, trying to calm down their exploding laughter. After all, it was the principal's idea that he was Santa Claus while the rest of the staff were the elves. All Might needed two after the consideration that he needed a new one after the last one was several sizes too small.

-- Meanwhile --

"Ugh the holidays, kill me" groans Shigaraki as he disintegrating the radio playing various holiday music.

"Oh don't be a scrooge Shigaraki! There are benefits to holidays too you know!" Himiko grins cheekily.

"Giving gifts? Reuniting with family? Please, like that's worth anything" Shigaraki rolled eyes while taking a sip of whiskey. 

"Giving gifts and reuniting with family? Who does that? I meant holiday sales! I got this super cute knife set for 90% off at this shop! And this ugly sweater with blood stains for free! The owner said his wife was killed by a villain in it, oh I can still smell the fresh blood" Himiko rambles on as she grabs the hem of the shirt to take a nice sniff of the blood before exhaling loudly.

"I get breaks during the holiday so sha-bye! Don't need to see you fools for two weeks" Dabi smiles as he grabs a case of vodka and a suitcase with a Hawaii sticker plastered onto the side.

"I don't believe the holidays are that bad master, you just need to enjoy it" Kurogiri adds pouring more whiskey for Shigaraki.

"I like halloween better"

-- At the Holiday show --

"I have a little dreidel, I made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, oh dreidel, I shall play" Kirishima and Kaminari sang out as the finish their act. Kirishima dressed as a dreidel spinning while Kaminari had fun electrocuting.

"And next up is Class 1-A's Girls!" Nedzu sensei announced in his Santa costume and over exaggerated belly.

You, Uraraka, Asui, Yayorozu, Ashido, Hagakure and Jirou walks up on stage wearing Santa costumes. 

After all of you had shown Ashido the film 'Mean Girls,' she had been begging all of you to do the Jingle Bell Rock dance.

"Ah 1, ah 2, ah 1, 2, 3, 

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.

What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away

Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock

Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell rock" 

The dance was embarrassing yes, but it was also a lot of fun using your quirks to change the dance moves a bit. It was also so worth the reaction of the guys trying not to stare at the outfits too long. It was hilarious. 

"Nice going ladies of the favourite class of U.A/Yuuei" a sarcastic voice laughs down by the audience. 

"Monoma-san, why are you here?" asked Midoriya wearing his penguin onesie that his mom bought for him as his Christmas gift.

"Bitch go to your own class! Nobody wants to see your ugly ass face here!" yells Bakugou with a murderous glare, firing off explosions off of his palms. 

"Like anyone wants to see yours!" Monoma counters, sticking out his tongue.

"Now, now, young lads, now is not the time of fighting!" All Might bellows separating Monoma and Bakugou. 

"It's the time of love and forgiveness" he continues flexing his muscles. 

"I'm done here, good night happy holidays" Aizawa-sensei rolls in, yawning. His regular sleeping bag replaced with a red and green one. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANUKAH! HAPPY KWANZAA! (I know that this time may not be when hanukah or kwanza is celebrated)

If you don't celebrate those... HAPPY JUST ANOTHER DAY DAY

Just a little oneshot for the holiday spirits!