Katsuki Bakugou | Prove It

Warning: There will be swearing. Lots of swearing

"You're gay for Midoriya aren't you" you teased your childhood friend  Bakugou Katsuki. Your mother and his mother has been best friends since high school so it'd be natural that you and Bakugou would be friends too.

Bakugou looked at you with a deadly expression.

"Why the fuck do you think I would be gay for that lump of green shit?" inquired Bakugou in a quiet tone, careful to not let the other people in the classroom hear. Snickering to yourself, you decided to tease him even more.

"I mean it's so obvious it's like black on white" you smirked at him while looking out the window to avoid his gaze.

"Look, that motherfucker is the last fucking person I'd be gay for. And for the record I'm fucking straight" Bakugou growled. More people started to come into the classroom.

"Oh, so you're implying that you're gay but not to Midoriya? Then it has Todoroki. His face is everything a girl and boy would ever dream of. He's just so... handsome" you sighed dreamily as you continued to tease him further. His face was flushed so red from embarrassment, you regretted not bringing your camera today.

"How many fucking times do I have too tell you. I'm not fucking gay" he whisper-shouted. Just when you were about to tease him further, Aizawa-sensei came in and told everyone to get to their seats.

At lunch, you sat at your usual spot next to Bakugou.

"You don't have to be ashamed of it Bakagou, everyone is special" you smirked. You even used Bakagou, a nickname he absolutely despises.

"Your brain must be made out of shit since you keep thinking I'm gay. Now say another fucking word about me being gay, I'll blow that dumbassed head of yours up" threatened Bakugou. Well, if I keep pushing his button, he'll eventually lose it.

The last bit of teasing will have to wait till after school because the food is great and your stomach is practically begging for it. Bakugou also seemed very relieved that you stopped teasing him.

Just you wait Bakugou

As everyone packed up their stuff to go home, you decided to tease him for the last time. Except with the whole class's attention.

"Hey guys, did you guys know that Bakugou was gay?" you shouted grabbing everyone's attention. Some looked surprised, others were trying to hold in their laughter and others shook their heads.

"I'M NOT FUCKING GAY. IF ANY IF YOU DUMBASSED PEOPLE THINK IM GAY THEN STEP FORWARD AND LET ME BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD INTO MOTHERFUCKING SHREDS!!" yelled Bakugou who looked furious.

"Prove it" you smirked while the whole class agrees. Growling, he grabbed the collar of your uniform and kissed you passionately, which at first surprised you but eventually, you returned the favour.

"My OTP has came true!! Yay (yours and Bakugou ship name)!" cheered Ashido as she jumped up and down while your lips were still locked together.

Once you two broke the kiss, he leaned in close to your ear.

"We're continuing this once we get home. Got it?" whispered Bakugou. Well he proved that he's not gay so you couldn't refuse.

Well this was fun. I tried to make one where Bakugou didn't swear but it didn't sound right so I inserted the swearing. Hope Bakagou wasn't OOC. Requests are open.