Chapter 10: The Day Class

I am going to join the day class today. The plan is, I will still stay in the Moon Dorm, but go in the Day Class. I also had to change my uniform.

Waking up earlier than normal was something I was not used to, but I adjusted, this morning. Maybe there is still some human in me.

As I walked into the classroom, I could hear the whispers of everyone.

'Is she the new girl?'

'I think so. I was hoping it would be a guy though, the night class guys are hot.'

'She is so pretty...'

'Do you think more night class students will transfer?'

'I hope so.'

"Class, this is Saki Minagawa. she has transferred from the night class. I believe you all will make her feel very welcome." Now I had to introduce myself. Stepping forward, next to the teacher, I bowed my head.

"I am Saki Minagawa, and I look forward to meeting you all." I didn't bother smile. It wouldn't suit me anyway. There were empty seats throughout the classroom, and there was one next to Yuki. She smiled and beckoned at me, but I could see her confusion as to why I transferred. I could feel Zero's eyes boring into the back of my head as I sat down. He was definitely not pleased to see me.

At break time, I was flocked by a load of giggling girls. They all wanted to ask me something.

"Do you know Aido?"

"Does Senri ever talk about me?"

"How close are you with Kaname Kuran?" That was easy to answer.

"Please! Tell Ruka that I love her!" That was the class president. I wasn't expecting him. He stared at me with beseeching eyes.

"Tell Ruka that I will meet her tonight at the fountain." He's probably going to be pretty lonely and cold tonight.

"Hey?! Are you listening to me?" I figured it would be a good idea to make my escape now.

"Excuse me." I said, standing up and attempting to make my way through the group.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled as I accidentally trod on someone's foot. A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of the group.

"Thanks." I gasped, as I staggered out of the group of people. Looking up, I found a pair of lavender eyes.