The Right Guy//P.P.

Who would have thought that being Iron Man's child wouldn't be as great as others imagined? Yeah, you, you were Tony Stark's kid and it wasn't as cool as you once thought, not because he wasn't a good father or anything, but because you were power...

Who would have thought that being Iron Man's child wouldn't be as great as others imagined? Yeah, you, you were Tony Stark's kid and it wasn't as cool as you once thought, not because he wasn't a good father or anything, but because you were powerless, literally.

He had rescued you when you were a little kid after your two superhero parents attracted the attention from one of the most dangerous villains, getting you kidnapped in the process, he thought it was way too dangerous to let you go back to your parents, especially because you didn't have any special abilities, from then on he made it his mission to protect you.

Life for you consisted of regularly worrying for his safety, it consisted of being locked away in your room because people couldn't know you existed, you spent most days wondering when you'd be able to get out of the Avengers tower, but it just never came, not until you turned fourteen.

That's when a shy fifteen-year-old boy stepped foot into the new facility, you were surrounded by people that were way older than you so meeting someone close to your age seemed fun.

You would see him around so often that he was carved in your mind, you were thinking of him often, wondering what his name was or how he knew your father, it all got answered eventually.

"Don't you dare do something stupid before he arrives, you can stay down in the lab, just don't blow it up... Again." You rolled your eyes at your father who had just gotten back from a business meeting in Germany, "Don't look at me like that Y/N, you'll like this, just stay here."

Your father had woken you up from a deep sleep five minutes prior and had dragged you into the living room, it may had been two in the afternoon but you were very tired, it was the first time when the compound had fallen silent after the fight between your father and Steve and your father just wouldn't let you have that peace you had been craving for all your life.

Tony left you sitting alone in the sofa and walked away, you sighed in annoyance and rubbed your tired eyes, which were close to closing again, you would've fallen asleep if it hadn't been for the teenage boy entering the room with your father following behind.

"Y/N this is Peter, Peter this is Y/N." You stood up from the sofa, you still had your pyjamas on which probably made you look ridiculous, but it was okay.

"R-right, I'm Y/N ." You smiled, shaking Peter's hand, he smiled at you with that killer smile of his, he let go of your hand after a few seconds, his gaze fixed on the floor.

"As we previously discussed, you'll be going to High School Y/N." Your father informed you, you looked at him wide-eyed, yes you had talked about but he had never given a clear answer.