All I've Got//P.P.

"Hey, partner!" You told Peter in a high voice with a toothy grin after sitting next to him in lab class, you were finally enough to be paired up with your twin brother for that class after being paired up with a girl that hated your guts for an e...

"Hey, partner!" You told Peter in a high voice with a toothy grin after sitting next to him in lab class, you were finally enough to be paired up with your twin brother for that class after being paired up with a girl that hated your guts for an entire semester, you were relieved that you wouldn't have to talk to her as often anymore, you were getting fed up with her fake attitude and indirects.

"That isn't how Belle talks, how many times do I have to tell you?" Peter looked back at you and you just rolled your eyes at him, of course, the one person at school who hated you had to date your brother, so annoying.

You shrugged your shoulders not really caring if that was the way she talked or not, you'd joke about her quite often in front of Peter, Ned and Michelle; Peter would just get really mad at you because of how much he liked her, but he had stopped hanging out with you since they got together, he had stopped asking you how you were and taking you to the cinema every Friday like he always did.

Every time you were around him and Ned, they'd be very secretive with each other and they wouldn't let you listen to a word they said, which only made you angrier at both boys.

You were sitting on your bed, glancing at your phone every now and then to check the time, Peter was late for dinner again and Ned had come by many times to ask if he was already home.

Everything had been so weird with Peter for months, you didn't remember the last time he watched a movie with you, or showed up to your school musicals or your band concerts, yes, you knew Peter loved science and didn't like arts so much, but he always promised.

What surprised you the most was when a red cloth fell to your face, you took it in your hands and found out it wasn't just some cloth, but Spider-Man's mask.

Your head whipped to look at the window, your jaw practically hitting the floor when you saw your brother crawling through the window with the Spider-Man suit on.

You were surprised he hadn't noticed that you were sitting on the top part of the bunk bed when he took a glance around the room.

"I always imagined Spider-Man to be a bit taller, guess not." You told him casually as you took a bite of your apple, his eyes widened and he fell to the ground.

"Shit shit Y/N I can explain." He told you as he hit the spider symbol engraved on his chest and let the suit fall to the ground.

"Explain what exactly? That you've been doing this behind my back because I can already see that." You hopped off the bed and walked up to your brother, he gulped when your eyes turned a bright red, meaning you were furious.

"N-no no no, please don't, May's probably in the next room." Peter panicked when he saw sparks coming out of the palm of your hands.

"Lucky for us, she's out and will be coming back late, so don't worry about that." Your brother could sense the bitterness in your words.

The thought of him not trusting you enough to tell you just made the sparks turn into fire in the palms of your hands.

"Why didn't you tell me Peter? You are the only one who knows about this, about my powers and you didn't bother telling me about yours? Do you even get how worried you make me day by day when you come home late or when you come home all beaten up?"

Peter was speechless when he saw the flames disappear and your once red eyes turn blue, you were sad, very sad and the tears running down your cheeks just confirmed it.

"You don't even get it do you? You're all I have left from when we were normal, when our parents weren't... When Ben died I just- I thought, I-I was so afraid of losing you or May and then we lost Gwen,  I don't want you to go because I love you and you're all I've got Peter Benjamin Parker."

Peter's eyes were just as watery as yours, he'd never imagine you'd feel that way, but he knew you were right, after you lost your parents and then Ben, nothing was the same, only those small moments you'd spend together, that was the closest to normal you could get.

"I love you too Y/N, I should've talked to you sooner and I regret not telling you before." His strong arms wrapped around you as you cried on his shoulder.

"Please let me help you, if something bad happens to you and I'm not there to even try to stop it, I'm not going to be okay."

You talked about a lot of things that night, things you never even thought to tell your twin and you finally understood why he did everything he did, to protect you.

He proved that to you after you told him about Belle and how she treated you when he wasn't around and he broke up with her, because to him, you meant more than any silly girlfriend.

-

Was this bad? Idk.

I like love my brother to death and so I always make sure to tell him because well you never know when you won't be able to, anyway, if you have a brother or sister tell them how much they mean to you whenever you can.

I survived Science for the 3rd time in a row, passed with a 76% and with my extra credit I'll get like an 87% maybe...

That's all

-Sarah xx