It's You?//P.P

I'll just write this in third person because why not? Oh also, Saturn is your superhero name btw.

Peter Parker couldn't keep his eyes away from her as she passed by his locker and said hello to him every morning, trying to make a small talk with him, which surprised him since no one really talked to him besides his friends Ned and Michelle; it got to the point  where he didn't know if he was being the victim of a prank pulled by the Thompson twins.

Y/N Thompson was a sweet and delicate girl, she was a very determined and strong person, always trying to be nice, unlike her brother Flash who was a total dickhead.

Peter sighed as the final bell rang, he was excited to finally go to the busy streets of Queens and save people as Spider-Man; he quickly walked to his locker and opened so he could take out some of the notebooks he needed to do his homework.

He watched as a small piece of red paper fell from his locker, a smile making its way to his lips as he picked it up, knowing exactly what it was.

He had been receiving multiple notes just like that one since the start of Sophomore year, they were written in cursive, most of them had a song lyrics and a small doodle on the corner, Peter still hadn't found out who was writing them, however, he knew he had seen that same handwriting somewhere else but he just didn't know where.

That note read, "Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."

He put the note on the pocket of his jeans and walked out of the school.

Peter disappeared on an alley and quickly changed into his Spider-Man suit, it was still very surreal how Tony let him keep the suit.

-
After hours of being on patrol, Peter was sitting on the roof of an apartment complex, his mask was pulled up enough to reveal his lips as he left Happy a message on his voicemail.

He was oblivious to the presence of Saturn behind him, she was Peter's work partner when they needed to fight powerful villains.

The young woman stood there for a few minutes, waiting for Peter to finish leaving the message, she silently approached the guy in red and blue spandex.

She sat down next to him, letting her legs hang from the edge of the roof, "Sometimes your silence freaks me out Saturn."

"I know it does." She chuckled, her voice muffled by the black mask that covered half of her face, "It freaks me out when you crawl up walls."

He laughed at her comment as he pulled his mask down again; there was something about Saturn that seemed familiar to Peter, he didn't know why, but he just felt something between them.

"Look, there is something I want to tell you but you can't freak out, yeah?" Saturn spoke in a shaky voice, looking at Peter, he just nodded, curious to what she meant.

With shaky hands she pulled her mask down, revealing her identity to Peter, "Holy shit, Y/N!"

Y/N looked back up at Spider-Man with wide eyes, he instantly realized what he said, his eyes went wide too, he took off his mask as well; that just made Y/N relax, knowing that her assumptions were right all along.

"Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist..." She told him with a smile on her face, "Nor can it be hidden where it truly does." Peter mumbled the rest of the quote.

"It's you, it has been you all along." He said, putting his hands on Y/N's face as he got closer to her, they both started leaning in, Peter's eyes fluttered close, waiting for the moment when her lips would meet his.

That night, he shared with Y/N one of the most passionate kisses ever and he felt as if his whole world was complete.

-
"I still can't believe you've been together since you were sixteen." Y/N and Peter's daughter, Y/D/N smiled as her parents finished their story of how they got together.

"I still can't believe how cheesy mom was, Shakespeare, seriously?" Their son Y/S/N commented making Y/N laugh.

"I couldn't really find any other way to tell him, I wasn't exactly the best at talking." Y/N told her kids as she smiled down and the little baby in her arms, she was so lucky to have a family like hers.

"Yeah, plus, your uncle wasn't exactly nice back then so we had to sneak around most of the time, which, you guys should never do." Peter laughed, he could remember perfectly the moment they shared their first kiss or when the twins were born, Peter had a perfect life.

-
Hey! I hope you liked this, it was kinda short idek, sorry about that.

So stupid me sprained her ankle and now I get to stay home, yay, I guess..

-Sarah xx