Entertainment Show with Red velvet

We were called to a entertainment show with other group Red velvet.

"Hello everyone we have BTS and red velvet here. Let's welcome them." The host said. We all came and greeted ourselves.
"Ok now BTS. This was a great year for you. You had one billboard awards and performed in amas. How do you feel about it" the host asked.
"We are really thankful for winning this award. This award was won by us just because of our fans. We are really thankful for them" Suga oppa said.
"Ok congratulations again. Now it's red velvet you to had grown so much popular with the song bad boy. How do feel about it" the host asked.
"It's really greatful for us to gain more fans. We hope you like us. We will try our best and work harder" Irene said.

"Anna you have come to this group a bit late. Like did you feel insecurities coming into the group" the 2host asked.
"Basically I am a pure blooded American and coming into Korea and being a kpop idol is something that won't be accepted by the people. And the main thing is that a girl joining in a boy group after they gained popularity is like literally unfair to the viewers point. But I felt really greatful to be in the group. Insecurities are like lot. I used to get so much hate in the starting. Oppas use to care for me and assured me that everything will be good. And then as you see I am happy as a free bird" u said and smiled.

"To be honest with the fact Anna was the one who faced a lot of difficulties in the group as she is the only girl" jhope oppa said.
"But now we all are there for her to support her and be her side whenever she needs us"RM oppa said.
"We all are like second family for her." Jimin oppa said and smiled. I just smiled and looked at them.
"Aww you look so great . Anna you are really greatful that BTS is by your side and you have got 7brothers to handle as well" the host said.
The last line made us laugh out.
"Red velvet don't worry we are coming for you. Now I heard that Joy Shi after WGM you never met sungjae. Have you met him after that" the host asked while the members were laughing and joy unnie was smiling so brightly.
"I met him like in music bank after the show."she said and blushed.
"So did anything change"he asked.
"Ani we just became friends" joy unnie said.
"Aniii unnie was really sad when she came out of the program and when she was meeting him in music bank she kept on asking us whether she looked good. Does he want to talk to me. She was really considerate"yeri said while teasing.
"Hahhhbb Hajima"joy unnie yelled while we just laughed.

"Boys it's seems that you want to get close with red velvet" the host asked. The boys just smiled while I laughed out loud.
"Tell us why do you want you to get close to red velvet" the host asked.
"Well they look pretty" v oppa said.
"There songs are really good and they look amazing"Jin oppa said.
"Actually 3yrs back when 'red flavor' got released the maknae line with jhope oppa used to dance to the song. They get really hyped out when red velvet song comes out. And I as a evil maknae often link with them either the red velvet members" I said and chuckled.
"Good to know. Thanks by the way" selgui unnie told. We all just laughed while the boys were embarrassed.

"How were your training days"the host asked.
"Training days were really hard for us. As me and Suga hyung were in hip hop batch we got criticised a lot for joining a kpop idol"RM oppa said.
"Like for the maknaes it was really hard" Jimin oppa said.
"I came here like in a very young age and I didn't know how to behave with others. So the members helped me to be really good and they helped me a lot in music too. Do basically like my own brothers"jungkook said.
"Waa our maknae has grown up a lot"Jin oppa said. We all just giggled.

"How about you girls"the host asked.
"We too had difficulties. We get so much stressed out. We lacked so much energy and as the company has given a strict diet which was really difficult for us"Wendy said.

"Ne I agree with that. I was only 2months trainer and then I joined the group. In that months plus the first 3months in the group was like really worse. The diet was strictly controlled. We need to practice as well as maintain our diet. I used to have a friend of mine she is Hyerin. When Appa went went back to USA she moved in with me in my house. As we were trainers we had a strict diet. We should eat like really less and avoid oily food. And also avoid sausages and chicken. Like the lunch was limited. The whole day we struggled. I used to see the boys having the tasty food like chicken,pork, ramen and stuff while we girls were not allowed to eat. In the morning and night we were not allowed to eat some heavy food but only raw vegetables which was like hell.

when I came to Korea it changed. I was literally carving for food. Me and Hyerin weren't allowed and one day we sneaked out from the practice and went to the girls bathroom. There we bought sausages, chocolate and some ramen. Shamelessly we ate in the bathroom. We were that hungry. That was really a good day. Whenever we get frustrated we come to this place and release our frustration. That was the difficult face in my our during training. " I said.

While the others were laughing and the girls were agreeing.
"We can't live without food at all" Jin oppa said.. we just laughed.
We talked for a while and shared some secrets in the show. We were having a lot of fun. Red velvet were teasing the members . They got shipped out and see having a huge commotion in the set. It was really funny to see oppas and the friends to be really funny and enjoyable.

So that's it for today. Let's see what happens when these boys get real girlfriends. The show got finished and we all went back stage. We talked for a while and took photos. I talked with the girls. We went back to dorm and practiced for the dance aNd the vocals. It was really fun day I thought and did my practice.