Selena Gomez

The next morning we were just having fun in the hall... While me and Selena were talking ..
"Oh good morning guys. How are you???" She asked.
"We are good.." we said.
"Ok guys come eat .." Jin oppa called..
"Oh you didn't try Korean food right..you should try.."RM oppa said.
"Well let's taste it ."she said.

We sat down to eat. Selena eat some kimchi and black Noddles...
"It's spicy though it's so good..." She said and pouted..
We all giggled .

After eating our breakfast we went to our dance room to practice while Selena was watching us..
"You guys are really amazing..and you look cute.." she said and pinched jungkook s cheeks .
He was so shy and smiled brightly..
"Well now you should sing...you sing beautifully..." Taehyung oppa said in his broken English... he improved a lot ....though..

We all enjoyed the rest off the day.

The other two days Selena lives with us and we enjoyed truly showing her the places in Korea and did different things..

After a week she went back to her hotel for her concert preparations..
We supported her in her concert. We attended the concert and enjoyed it a lot...
"You really did so good..."I said and hugged her while the boys were smiling at her..
"Thanks a lot guys for supporting... You guys are amazing.." she said and hugged us..

"We will get going..bye..take care" I said and bid her goodbyes..
We went back to dorm. The next day Selena was going back to America so we bid her goodbyes in the airport..

Now we are just busy with our new album and a few schedules...