[45] He doesn't need luck.

Walking backstage holding the divas championship over my shoulder is definitely one of the best feelings I've ever experienced. It solidifies the moment, it proves that this belt is now mine. It's a surreal feeling.

Ever since we've made it backstage I've received countless amounts of congratulations. I didn't think that many people supported me, or even liked me. I'm not used to being liked so this is definitely going to take a while to get used to.

"Man, I wish I could just skip to my match and win the US title so we can get back to the hotel and celebrate." Dean smirked as he pulled me close to him. The giant smile had returned to my cheeks, making them sore. I haven't been able to stop smiling! But a little celebrating with mister Ambrose is definitely something to look forward to tonight.

I glanced up to see Dean staring down at me with a smile while he taped up his fists. "You're so beautiful." He spoke quietly. An explosion of butterflies erupted inside of my stomach. It's still really weird to me how much of a sweetheart this total nutjob is. I love it. I love him.

Although I'm excited because I know Dean will be walking out as the new US champ, I'm also scared. Matches like this are unrpedictable and it's a big possibility one of them could get injured badly during the match.

"Why's your leg jiggling like that?" Dean asked, drawing my attention to my leg that's bouncing up and down wildly against his leg. I shrugged. "You're nervous?" He asked, but making it more of a statement. It only took him a few seconds to put two and two together.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." I dropped my eyes to his thigh, feeling almost ashamed of my feelings. I shouldn't be nervous for him. He's been in this a lot longer than I have, and he can take one hell of a beating. For all I know, he's probably indestructable.

He chuckled to himself. "Sweetheart, I'm fine. I'm not the one that's gonna get hurt during this match. I'll be the one delivering the injuries." His hand squeezed against my thigh, reassuring me that it will be okay.

But I still couldn't shake the nerves. He's never been injured real bad before, just a couple of stitches here and there. The only difference in his career now is me, just because I love him doesn't mean he's going to get injured. But then again it's a possibility, I could be like his bad luck charm or something...

The time for his match crept up and my anxiety began to freak me out. It was hard for me not to latch onto his arm and beg him not to go. But this is his moment, this is his time to shine. I had my moment and now he gets to have his.

"You gonna' come with me to the doors?" Dean asked as he got to his feet, rubbing his palm against his chest. I shrugged, but before I could get out an answer he interrupted me, "Stay here. You had a wild match, you need to take it easy." He smiled and grabbed my hands.

"I'll be right here, watching you kick ass and become the new US champion." I smirked, squeezing his cold hands in mine. He flashed a big smile that made his eyes crinkle up. "Gimme' a good luck kiss!" He demanded. So I did.

"Okay, okay, you gotta' go. I love you." I pulled myself away from him. His eyes always light up when I use those three words and it makes my insides explode, in a good way, a really good way.

"I love you too." He smiled before turning on his heel to take off down the hall. I was about to shout good luck but then I realized, he's Dean Ambrose, he doesn't need luck.

Just as I was getting a little something to munch on for Dean's match, a heavy hand grasped my newly won champion ship that laid over my shoulder almost causing me to drop my plate of potatoes I had just scooped out, and beat whoever stood dared to touch my gold.